Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Okay, I don't know about anyone's theories because I am not an official lore maker, what I do know is grammar. Ra-den wouldn't be a Titan if he was called a Titan Keeper, he might be a Titan if he was a Titanic Keeper. As Titanic is an adjective, making him a Keeper who is titanic. Where as Titan Keeper means he is a keeper of titans. Just like a Dragon Keeper would be a keeper of dragons not a dragon who kept things, that would be a Draconic or Draconian Keeper. You can argue all you want, ignoring grammar facts or whatever, but the way its typed, or written, or phrased shows that Ra-den is not a full fledged titan, but some badass mini-titan thing that keeps titan tech or artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Let's think about it another way. Maybe meeting this particular Titan isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, when in the next expansion we could be up to our eyeballs in them?

After all, if they are going to do another Legion expansion, pretty much the only way they could do one bigger than TBC is to plop us in the middle of a Legion-Titan war.
    Oh, I could think of a few ways. The first being a full on assault on Azorath. Or our attacking a legion stronghold. Or a full on legion Narru war. TBC was only a small glimpse of that. etc, etc.

But even if we run into multiple Titans in the next expac, I still say the first one (and one on Azorath) would have a LOT more lead into.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    than why does the dungeon journal call him a titan?

keeper is not a race. keeper is a job.
    Yeah, and Orc Crate is and Orc that mastered art of turning all wooden and boxy.

if he was a titan, there would be no thunder king for us to kill next patch, since he would alreaddy have been decimated when he tryed to take his heart. probbably killed by a single smurf kick i would imagine.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It feels like Ra'den is a reference to something, the name seems vaguely familiar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    than why does the dungeon journal call him a titan?

keeper is not a race. keeper is a job.
    The Royal Guards were not a bunch of Royals that Guarded soldiers, were soldiers that Guarded Royals. Same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Okay, I don't know about anyone's theories because I am not an official lore maker, what I do know is grammar. Ra-den wouldn't be a Titan if he was called a Titan Keeper, he might be a Titan if he was a Titanic Keeper. As Titanic is an adjective, making him a Keeper who is titanic. Where as Titan Keeper means he is a keeper of titans. Just like a Dragon Keeper would be a keeper of dragons not a dragon who kept things, that would be a Draconic or Draconian Keeper. You can argue all you want, ignoring grammar facts or whatever, but the way its typed, or written, or phrased shows that Ra-den is not a full fledged titan, but some badass mini-titan thing that keeps titan tech or artifacts.
    You sir just pawned everyone here with a grammar lesson ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    not if "keeper" is the name of the job, which it is. he is a titan worker. a titan keeper.

going by your grammar, he would be keeping titans. where is the titan he would be keeping?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Titan Keepers are lesser Titans.

Deleted
    if I'm a Bee Keeper does that make me a bee?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Nu, but you are keeping bees.

By that logic Ra Den is keeping Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    either you are a bee who keeps things, or you keep bees. if ra-den keeps titans, where is the titan he keeps?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Titan Keeper is a classification of titan construct. There's also Titan Watchers, like Loken.

He is not a Titan, he is made of stone just like all other constructs.

Arm yourself with knowledge. http://www.wowwiki.com/Titanic_watcher
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Titan Keeper is a classification of titan construct. There's also Titan Watchers, like Loken.

He is not a Titan, he is made of stone just like all other constructs.
    The Titans are also made of stone and metal.

Titan Keepers are lesser Titans, Like the Pantheon are the greater titans.

They're an entire race, not just a select few.

I think Ra-Den is just a watcher similar to the ones in Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    It feels like Ra'den is a reference to something, the name seems vaguely familiar.

Mortal Kombat ftw

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    The Titans are also made of stone and metal.

Titan Keepers are lesser Titans, Like the Pantheon are the greater titans.

They're an entire race, not just a select few.
    As I recall bliz has said we haven't seen a real titan yet, which would rule out the Keepers as actual titans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    As I recall bliz has said we haven't seen a real titan yet, which would rule out the Keepers as actual titans.
    That was a Blue, who can easily be wrong. They could have easily meant we have not seen a Greater Titan or named titan yet, and these big boulder people are merely lesser ones.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That was a Blue
    So? Blues are reps from Blizzard. I doubt they would fumble that bad. But we do also know from in-game lore that we haven't seen a titan yet as we know that Watchers (which are also referred to as keepers on the wowpedia page) are constructs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    and Thorim didn't have emotion backing me? His brother betrayed him and the titans and other watchers and killed his wife, the only one he loved in the world sending him into a lonely spiralling depression.
    And your point is what exactly ?, we all know Thorim was a bad-ass as far as keepers go he had immense power.
    Not only that but The actual fight encounter with Thorim was harder than anything mop has thrown at us.