How are 5.2 Rogues feeling as of now?

As the title says, how are they? Some of the new changes sound fun, but are they helping the class be more balanced with others? Whether it be PVE dps, or PVP capabilities, how are they comparing now?

Also, for people who do raid end game, how do rogues feel/perform in that aspect? Are they fun and entertaining or does the class slow? I feel like I always sit around watching energy/snd/ruptures and whatnot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbtk View Post
    I feel like I always sit around watching energy/snd/ruptures and whatnot.
    Because that's everything you really have to do as a rogue.

As the title says, how are they? Some of the new changes sound fun, but are they helping the class be more balanced with others? Whether it be PVE dps, or PVP capabilities, how are they comparing now?

Also, for people who do raid end game, how do rogues feel/perform in that aspect? Are they fun and entertaining or does the class slow? I feel like I always sit around watching energy/snd/ruptures and whatnot.
    nothing changed for roues in this manner all they did is buff pvp talents and smoke dmg reduction
    Last edited by Koji2k11; 2013-01-17 at 03:43 PM.
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

I feel like I always sit around in shrine of two moons waiting for raid finder box to pop up, coz that is the only raid you can do as rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    I think hit and run will add some fun for Rogues
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

This is the basic concept of a rogue - also of every other class (watching timers/resources). 5.2 won't change much.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    I think hit and run will add some fun for Rogues
    Hit and Run has been scrapped if i remeber well a blue post/dev twitter about it. Dread word "clunky" etc etc.

Anyway the free raid utility + a new talent which looks definitely interesting (every switch will be much more bearable) makes me hope for the future. I don't expect many great changes, but i expect many experiments on our class.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.