Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The second voice is chocolate to my ears, BRAVO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Glad I'm not crazy for hearing Adam West. Though that would be cool in its own way, but I would hope he wouldn't voice an elf if he were to do a voice for the game. >.>
    Oh, absolutely! Somebody pointed it out when Lor'themar first got a unique voice and I hadn't been able to unhear it since.

That voice-actor could make a good stuffy human/Forsaken bureaucrat or something (a comedic character), I suppose, but he is definitely no elf.

Deleted
    Slightly unrelated but thought I'd share. Lor'themar apparently recorded an album during those years of inactivity.

Smooth jazz will be deployed in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Slightly unrelated but thought I'd share. Lor'themar apparently recorded an album during those years of inactivity.

[video=youtube;6noaBtsZa4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6noaBtsZa4E[/vieo]
    Light! I hope this spawns some awesome and lulzy machinima videos! The possibilities are immense!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammywan View Post
    It's Balthier!
    Well, your opinion has been so imperative that you have had to revive this topic.

Since we are... Death to the leader of the gay elves! Traitor! Vampire scum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post

I-I-I... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? *looks at Lor'themar, hears Jazz, giggles endlessly*

I agree with Robutt, someone get a machinima team on this stat.

Aside from the lulzy things above, the second voice is far and away better. It has a faint accent, which just makes things shiny. His voice is a bit lighter and sophisticated sounding, which even being a former Ranger-general, any blood elf has a certain level of sophistication. The other one sounds a little generic and sounds like a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    How could those -possibly- be the same voice?
    Same voice but the calmer setting plus accent makes it a bit different.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    It sounds the same, but as many peeps have said, the accent is stronger. Also, he sounds better and less generic!
    The second one sounds like every human character from WC2.

I like the first one better, more gravelly and powerful(even when talking normally). I noticed the new voice doing the dailies and I was wondering how his voice got so weak.