Crit coming close to Haste in Sims

Recently simmed my gear and crit is coming pretty close to haste for me. Crit is 1.15 and haste is 1.20. I'm at 489 ilvl and a bit confused why this is.
    http://imgur.com/ygtE0

Well, knowing your spec would help loads. I simmed myself recently and it showed crit surpassing haste. So I bumped up the number of iterations and it corrected itself.

Sorry about that, I am 2H Frost. That sim was with 50k iterations. Armory Link

Doesn't seem all that out of line. Haste is ~0.52 for me, with crit at 0.44. These change a bit when you alter fight type (i.e. light movement, helter skelter, etc) and number of targets, but crit certainly isn't as weak as it was in Cata.

And interestingly enough when I just simmed myself with light movement, crit pulled ahead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabetic Cannibal View Post
    And interestingly enough when I just simmed myself with light movement, crit pulled ahead.
    Can you link your armory?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    Can you link your armory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabetic Cannibal View Post
    Sorry about that, I am 2H Frost. That sim was with 50k iterations. Armory Link
    there you go xD

omg i cant post links so

/wow/en/character/durotan/Flook/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    there you go xD

omg i cant post links so

/wow/en/character/durotan/Flook/advanced
    I'm a retard XD Thanks.

It seems you have low haste for the gear you have. The more haste you have the more valuable it would be plus you have a trinket that doesn't give a crap about haste (Lei Shen would raise haste value).

My latest Unholy sims put crit very far ahead of haste when I had changed over from a full haste frost spec and resimmed. Seems Unholy is reaching a haste threshold too where crit overtakes, of course I believe it's more valuable to Unholy on static weights due to the pet benefit. Crit -> Haste -> Mastery.