Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Do people who hate jay wilson also hate GC?

Quote Originally Posted by jkbostic View Post
    With the unveiling of dueling on the Diablo PTR, players are seeing how difficult it is to balance PVP in D3.
    It's not supposed to be balanced, if they try to make D3 PvP balanced they will, without a doubt, kill the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Bold section was exactly what I was thinking when I read the article. Like exactly.

A lot of D3's problems are inherent to the basic design and focus of the game. Perhaps the expansion w/ a new game director at the helm will be the opportunity to change some of those fundamental problems. A kind of reset.
    Personally I feel that if the expansion bombs as hard as D3 has in the past year they will be killing off Diablo all together.

But to give blizzard credit that is something we been doing for 3 games now and he just keeps coming back LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Jay Wilson. So much negativity that it's sickening. It's like Ghostcrawler to the extreme.
    Anyways, I didn't really agree with the direction his team was taking D3 but I never placed the blame on him alone. I doubt with his absence that much will change, either. Not unless they scrap the whole team and start anew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that loser... >_> Just started playing D3 again after quitting back in the summer the other day.... This now makes me want to play even more now knowing that this fuckhead will be gone soon.

I just hope that hes not going to be working on project Titan....
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no hope for D3, or any future Diablo things. The mindset of the old blizzard employees just don't exist in the current ones.
    Good riddance to Jay, he was an obnoxious idiot. But like OP said, he isn't the only one to blame for the failure of D3.

But I'm just not looking forward to what he takes over next as he moves into a different area of Blizzard.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Keep him away from WoW, Titan, Starcraft, Diablo, and any other video game ever!

Hahahaha... Thousand bucks says this failure is moving on to Titan.

Well, there went any chances of that game being any good.

Good riddance, only problem is..He is moving to Titan probably which means a part of that game will be destroyed..Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Do people who hate jay wilson also hate GC?
    As far as I know, GC has never insulted anyone publicly on the internet.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    wow you guys are so mean

yeah he messed up but at least he admitted it : /

Good! I've never been a huge fan of the Diablo Franchise, but I started playing when I got my Annual Pass, and the game has been a total heap of shit. If someone else can lead the development, and improve it, then good.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    wow you guys are so mean

DC He broke my game THE GAME that was suppose to replace my WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    wow you guys are so mean

Admission doesn't mean we have to accept the heap of shit we've been served with ...

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    DC He broke my game THE GAME that was suppose to replace my WoW
    While telling us how we should play diablo and the things we did in D2 never happen then shortly after telling the guy who help make D1/2+LOD a fucking loser when in fact if it was not for this guy Jay would not have had a job working on D3.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I have been playing abit lately but the game is dead. Diablo don't have a place in the gaming universe right now.

I think it may have been a little late for him to leave and for the game to come back. Usually when a games playerbase trails off, there is little to nothing that can be done to bring it back to it's previous numbers. An expansion can alleviate the player decline, but for something like this.. it's only a bandaid fix, and the game will trail off once again shortly after.

Deleted
    I like how the people think that everything's wrong about the game is to be attributed to him. game design is a team job, not a one person job.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    As far as I know, GC has never insulted anyone publicly on the internet.
    He also made a game that has been very well received for many years. D3 was reviled 3 months after it was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Diablo 3, and even if 'super arrogant me with the greatest of ideas' could have 'made a better game' I am sad to see him go.

Tongue firmly in cheek, eyes glaring at you over priveleged whiners.