Poll: favorite color?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blue and Grey. I hate Pink a lot!

It's gotta be red. Though blue is definitely a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red is the superior color

Green is great as well

Silver - not on list.

Meanwhile - OCD sufferers are having seizures with the choices

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Red and maybe green.

Dark red to be precise.

I like black too but it's not really a color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green because it reminds me of my favorite video game character Link from The Legend of Zelda. I like blue, red, purple, and orange too. Although I'm more into the darker shades of colors. I don't really consider white, grey or black to be colors but I like those too. Only ones I don't really like are brown and yellow. I can like yellow if it's combined with something like green because then it becomes Zelda colors but by itself it's too bright. Brown is just a dirty color. It represents dirt and poop. Looks good on leather though.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-02-11 at 04:37 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Bluish green and reddish blue.

blue blue blue!!!!!

Especially girls with blue hair!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    every colors are nice looking, and I believe our favorite color is tied to the most beautiful thing we've seen, sky, a sunset, a gem, whatever of that particular color
    then we take that as our favorite color and we stick with that idea forever

for me it's green

10+ Year Old Account
    Red.

I like jewel tones. Red, green, blue, purple.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I actually didn't vote because I tend to like different colors in different places. I love all of the different greens in nature, but I don't really prefer green clothes or cars. I tend to love red cars but I would never want a red house. Really all colors can be great depending on where they are!

Red since I enjoy danger, even though I don't always have the stomach for it. Followed by green, because nature has a pretty soothing effect on the mind or so I like to think.

PS: Aren't Americans supposed to spell the last color in that poll "Gray"? Was the OP born in the UK, or is this some kind of cultural appropriation?

Red because ... Sasori of the Red Sand

Deleted
    I don't have one anymore.

Purple.

Problem is, it's kind of hard to find cool purple clothes and sneakers for men, at least where I live. Which is hilarious considering how easy it is to find pink clothes for men.

I'm a little jealous of women, because they have so much more options and interesting designs when it comes to clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.

I also can't wait to get my own apartment, the plan is for everything to be a mix of purple, black and white. I might consider hiring a stylist to help me out with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yellow is on!
    - says Ralph

7+ Year Old Account
    all cold colors, so blue, green, purple, etc.

btw, white and black arent colors.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    lavender, orange, green, white and grey

It has always been blue for me and the reason.... I liked the blue power ranger the most back in the day ^^ And it kinda stayed even after 20 years ^^