10+ Year Old Account

Way to cure the common case of the QQ's.

No this isn't a troll thread first of all.

A lot of people will complain that their faction 'always' loses in random battlegrounds.

I know the fix!

When you queue into a random battleground by yourself, assume your side is going to lose. Always, even when your team is full of cataclysmic gladiators.

Why would you do this?

1. You will either not queue into a battleground knowing your chances of winning are minimal versus getting into a 5man and queuing up as a group
    2. If you do lose, no big deal! You expected it the whole time.
    3. If you win, HELL YEAH!

Step 4. Problem solved.

But, one important step is to still play at your best. Cause if you just dick around, you won't ever win and you'll never get any nice surprises.

You're welcome!

Oh, and if this needs to be in a different forum, sorry.
    Call me House.

Deleted
    pessimist 101

Hey, that's what I do for anything I pug, be it a random, BGs, or LFR. Assume the worst, and when it doesn't happen, it's a good day!
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect the worst, hope for the best. That's how you get by in life.

If it goes bad, meh, you expected it anyway. If it goes good, you got what you hoped for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    Hey, that's what I do for anything I pug, be it a random, BGs, or LFR. Assume the worst, and when it doesn't happen, it's a good day!
    It really is true, like that thing in your brain that puts you into a serious mode, you need to learn to control it whenever your doing everything you just listed. Your taking a chance with fate. Only way to increase your chance of winning is to play with people you know.
    Call me House.