Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm using snarly, disgusting oozeling and hopling. It's horrible i'm struggling immensely with any of the trainers past outland. Gonna have to rejig things around

Deleted
    lilrag is also good. he almost oneshot pets by setting them on fire then conflagerate them. that oupled with an high dmgstat is very powerful.
    the drawbak is, is that he is fragile, so hes like a glasscanon

Deleted
    I use a bear cub, a chokolide, and peddelfeet. The chokolide, have a nice bleed effect, and the bear have a really powerfull 3 ability who damge 100% more if there is bleed on the target. It is a really really powerfull attack. The reason for peddelfeet? he is good aginst dragons and critters + my biggest weakness is flyings, and he is not weak aginst them :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just use whichever fauxkemon are super effective against their team, plus a pet I want to level if I think I take take out the whole team with only two pets.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

Bam.

My favourite fauxkemon include:
    Chrominius is a great against almost anything.
    Pterrordactyl Hatchling destroys water types, it's attack and speed is insane and it's pitiful health is remedied by Ancient Blessing (small health increase and big heal)
    Marsh Fiddler is a great tank that is able to use an immunity move and a powerful healing move.
    Fluxfire Feline can one shot almost anything, it's great if you don't really have a counter to a specific fauxkemon.
    Chuck is excellent at taking out elementals (other than the Pandaren Earth Spirit, use Rapana Whelk for that)
    Panther Cub is great early on as it can take out critters easily and heal itself after each kill.
    Murkablo is great for taking out fliers if you have it.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2013-01-21 at 08:21 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    I swap them around all the time, but for fast levelling there's no way around a Flayer Youngling. Go with Triple Snap, Reflect, and Rampage, hit VotFW and levelling pets become a joke with all the critters around. On the odd case where an aquatic pet joins in, my Brilliant Kaliri does quick work against it.

Deleted
    I've been using:

Celestial Dragon
    Feral Virmling
    Turquoise Turtle (rare)

Haven't spent much time levelling them, but I'm going to level a second team next. Plenty of rares to choose from. Just need to level my Shaman to get to Pandaria to make it easier now.

1.Anubisath Idol, this Pet is a Counter to almost anything, even UD pets.

Big Hits (such as Conflag) np, Reflection.

Reflection is such a OP skill currently, because you can reflect abilities such as Burrow / Lift Off and even Frost Bomb / Geyser as well by simply swapping Anubisath Idol in 1 Round before the ability hits, then use reflect and will deal the full damage of this ability to the current pet of the enemy.

In other words, as long as Anubisath Idol lives, you cannot use Lift off / Frost Bomb / etc. or this ability will just backfire at you.

Dot Pet? Np, Sandstorm, in general Sandstorm is so strong for this Pet because you can cancel other weather effects which some Comps rely on (Blizzard, Thunderstorm and such)

Secondly, it has a so much Hp for a Humanoid pet and regenerates ~70hp per round, which is a huge factor since Sandstorm helps to prolong fights.

The only problem with this pet, it can't kill Pets like Mr. Pinchy.
    If there's a 1v1 between Mr. Pinchy and Anubisath Idol, it will take years but Mr. Pinchy will win in the end.

Outside of that:
    Fluxfire feline, it can just one shot anything and even will deny UD / Mech racial because of a bug

Mr. Bigglesworth, if you don't have a pet that can avoid / deflect a single hit, you can leave vs Mr. Bigglesworth.

He will just Use Frost Bomb, Stealth and wait, Frost bomb will deal 150% additional damage which probably kills your active pet.