Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Could you show your healing by spell ss and how long you fight versus that boss?

93% overheal :P

even with 93% overheal currently my worms on will of the emperor (11:30 fight, extrapolated numbers to 2 hours to match) only healed for 37.32m (84.9% overheal). the increase in healing is 1748.39% . That is 17.5x as effective as live. Pretty sure that this will be nerfed, but it would be nice if bloodworms just filled up and button we get that is off the GCD lights up so we can pop the worm. Let the max amount of worms out be like 2 or 3 but this way we would have control over their healing instead of the ridiculous amount of overheal they currently provide.

Edit: Mathzzzzzzz
    Last edited by matthias9742; 2013-01-18 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    even with 93% overheal currently my worms on will of the emperor (11:30 fight) only healed for 3.574m(x2.5 for 25m). (84.9% overheal) I am not sure how long Fnx's group was on the boss but the increase in healing from the 2 logs is 7297.64%. That is 73x as effective as live. Pretty sure that this will be nerfed, but it would be nice if bloodworms just filled up and button we get that is off the GCD lights up so we can pop the worm. Let the max amount of worms out be like 2 or 3 but this way we would have control over their healing instead of the ridiculous amount of overheal they currently provide.

Edit: had to fix math after looking at their guild site and seeing they are a 25m guild.
    The PTR log is obviously 10M and about 2hours of testing.

not exactly obvious since you have the screenie clipped and partially blacked out but I will fix the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    not exactly obvious since you have the screenie clipped and partially blacked out but I will fix the numbers.
    Well 3 healers show above the DK. Not sure how many 25 mans run only 3 heals
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Could have been healers below him considering the wacky numbers, or above the ones listed as the SS was clipped. Either way numbers above are fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    You can do that boss with less than 3, easy, 10man ofc.