Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I read the Cat Overlords message that apparently us newbies to the chat threads were kicking out the older group, apparently?
    I took it to mean "your chatting habits aren't welcome here".

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 04:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    We're not sure whether "Everything's back to the way it was" means back to the way it was this afternoon, with one big chat thread hooray
    In the OP is says continuation of the previous two threads, which means our big chat thread isn't counted. My confusion is that thread's being disavowed but, why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I took it to mean "your chatting habits aren't welcome here".
    Shouldn't take it too personally. Boub has done that sort of thing way before "the new guys" ever got into the chat thread. He just wants everyone to cool off and get along.

Deleted
    It's snowing in south wales WEEEE hope it sticks and keeps snowing xD

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I thought we did?
    Well ok then.

@SemSem -> He posted that apparently we were 'takeovery' and said 'fuck you all' to everyone who was already in the thread, which is why it was closed. I guess that is where clarification is needed? I didn't see that but there are long stretches of time when I'm not watching the chat thread and I don't read to catch up much...

@SemSem -> He posted that apparently we were 'takeovery' and said 'fuck you all' to everyone who was already in the thread, which is why it was closed. I guess that is where clarification is needed? I didn't see that but there are long stretches of time when I'm not watching the chat thread and I don't read to catch up much...
    I read every post and I didn't see any of that. Only time there's any "fuck you all" was one of their "regulars" bashing us and trying to drive us out though. Back to GenOT for me, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Shouldn't take it too personally. Boub has done that sort of thing way before "the new guys" ever got into the chat thread. He just wants everyone to cool off and get along.
    Cool off from talking about D3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ok then.

Ditto, I almost never read through past pages, I just wade in. The only time I remember anyone ever acting hostile was that one guy who seemed pissed off we were present.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ok then.

this is what i would like clarification on i dont understand what he meant by that phrase. i only ever saw one guy who was mad at us. and that was near/at the end of thread.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-18 at 04:33 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    It's snowing in south wales WEEEE hope it sticks and keeps snowing xD
    Its been snowing in the midlands for hours.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he felt you would come in like an avenging angel because people were disrespecting the sacred blood elves.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Maybe he felt you would come in like an avenging angel because people were disrespecting the sacred blood elves.
    we shall avenge the sunwell! for the sin'dorei!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Deleted
    Cool off from that whole "chat thread regulars" vs. "new guys" thing. You know, childish bickering and what have you. But I wouldn't really know, I wasn't really following either of the newer chat threads that closely.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Blood for the Blood God!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're still screwed. Remember how you were banging on about how warlocks and succubi were better than mages?

I read the Cat Overlords message that apparently us newbies to the chat threads were kicking out the older group, apparently?
    No that's not it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    We're not sure whether "Everything's back to the way it was" means back to the way it was this afternoon, with one big chat thread hooray, or back to the way it was before the GenOT folks invaded - meaning, we're being nicely asked to go play elsewhere and not harass the people who were in this thread before we showed up.
    Everyone is welcome in this thread as long as people play nicely together. No need for drama or anything.

Pretty much that. Everyone just needs to play nice and have fun together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You're still screwed. Remember how you were banging on about how warlocks and succubi were better than mages?
    our awesomeness shall blot out the sun!

Cool off from that whole "chat thread regulars" vs. "new guys" thing. You know, childish bickering and what have you. But I wouldn't really know, I wasn't really following either of the newer chat threads that closely.
    There's more of that in this thread then in the 96 pages (I saw like, three posts) previously.

our awesomeness shall blot out the sun!
    You locks aren't even skilled enough to handle one on one battles, you have to call in friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    You locks aren't even skilled enough to handle one on one battles, you have to call in friends.
    who says we play fair?
    /summons succubus
    /summons erinyes
    /summons alu-fiends
    triple tag team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe sporespore is just jealous. She claims to not like sharing, but I bet that's a filthy lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    No that's not it at all.
    Everyone is welcome in this thread as long as people play nicely together. No need for drama or anything.
    Pretty much that. Everyone just needs to play nice and have fun together.
    Oh, sure, ignore my perfectly legitimate question.