Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Don't Americans do that by default?
    I would hope the Americans who can actually afford to travel to Europe are more educated, cultured, or at least self-aware about their behavior in a foreign land. I know I can't afford to travel to Europe, and may never be able to, but at least I'm certain I wouldn't behave in such an uncouth manner as we're stereotypically portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I would hope the Americans who can actually afford to travel to Europe are more educated, cultured, or at least self-aware about their behavior in a foreign land. I know I can't afford to travel to Europe, and may never be able to, but at least I'm certain I wouldn't behave in such an uncouth manner as we're stereotypically portrayed.
    Theres a reason for stereotypes.... Americans visiting the UK would always be loud and proud.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 03:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good evening. How is everyone doing tonight? I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.
    Good, picked up an extra shift tomorrow so i dont really get the weekend off, still more money cant hurt.

How is your going?

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Theres a reason for stereotypes.... Americans visiting the UK would always be loud and proud.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 03:07 AM ----------

Good, picked up an extra shift tomorrow so i dont really get the weekend off, still more money cant hurt.

How is your going?
    My weekend is going well. First one I'm not spending clearing the yard. I spent today helping my wife rearrange the kitchen to do some painting. She wants green walls. As for picking up an eextra shift, that sounds good if you're in need of the money.

My weekend is going well. First one I'm not spending clearing the yard. I spent today helping my wife rearrange the kitchen to do some painting. She wants green walls. As for picking up an eextra shift, that sounds good if you're in need of the money.
    Yea, hoping to book a flight back to the UK. So it all helps a lot.

Yea, hoping to book a flight back to the UK. So it all helps a lot.
    That sounds like fun. I've never been out of the USA. Where and why would you go to the UK?

Lol.

This is it, this is the thread to read if you want your mind blown by humans' conversation eccentricities. All others pale in comparison.

We have folks who act like they've always been & will always be desuu~xD nii-chan kawaii buvvins for the last 2 decades & 6000 posts, as a perpetual 17 yr old jaded & enthusiastic animecchi otaku, who then suddenly turn into austere 41 yr old UK accountants discussing weather, weekends & wages like this was all business as usual.

But who am I kidding.. I know better than to generalize..

Oh and.

I worried.

About Sy.

Where? I don't even =/
    >>> And then.. <<<

I highly doubt all of them are like that. Only the ones you notice are. I bet there are people from other countries that act similarly as well, but they're just more subtle about it. Then again, I shouldn't even try arguing this with you because you're going to blindly hate like you always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Butts

I'm in Italy UGUUUUUUUU
    go away cant you leave us in peace for like a week? God damn.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 01:43 AM ----------

Not my waifu. Nice try though buttface.
    its not my business to keep up with your waifus, i mean you change them every other day last one i remember was twilight sparkle now its a robit from an smt spin off

I highly doubt all of them are like that. Only the ones you notice are. I bet there are people from other countries that act similarly as well, but they're just more subtle about it. Then again, I shouldn't even try arguing this with you because you're going to blindly hate like you always do.
    But it's the one that you notice that leave the impression.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    Lol.

This is it, this is the thread to read if you want your mind blown by humans' conversation eccentricities. All others pale in comparison.

We have folks who act like they've always been & will always be desuu~xD nii-chan kawaii buvvins for the last 2 decades & 6000 posts, as a perpetual 17 yr old jaded & enthusiastic animecchi otaku, who then suddenly turn into austere 41 yr old UK accountants discussing weather, weekends & wages like this was all business as usual.

But who am I kidding.. I know better than to generalize..

Oh and.

I worried.

About Sy.

Where? I don't even =/
    Hey, not everything can be super silly all the time. Be quiet.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:27 AM ----------

Why are you always so mad when it comes to American stereotypes? Its like you cant even take a joke.
    Last edited by pickley; 2013-04-28 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and.

I worried.

About Sy.
    huh? why are you worried about me?

do you know something i don't?! D:

Hey, not everything can be super silly all the time. Be quiet.
    Haha it just caught me by surprise when it probly shouldn't have, is all

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    huh? why are you worried about me?

do you know something i don't?! D:
    O nothing lol just usually you'd been posting so much & lately no longer so I was thinking idly 'hmm what happened to that guy?'
    >>> And then.. <<<

Haha it just caught me by surprise when it probly shouldn't have, is all
    Everyone has their surprises to share.

10+ Year Old Account
    O nothing lol just usually you'd been posting so much & lately no longer so I was thinking idly 'hmm what happened to that guy?'
    i just don't feel like contributing to topics like "butts" and the like usually, so i get a bit bored with the chat thread whenever Digglet, Brofl, pickles & co. take over again

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i just don't feel like contributing to topics like "butts" and the like usually, so i get a bit bored with the chat thread whenever Digglet, Brofl, pickles & co. take over again
    Yeah, I wish I knew when everything was forking in here. Hard to keep up with sometimes, and just confusing at others. I have no problems with the discussions or people, but can't say the same in reverse.

Why are you always so mad when it comes to American stereotypes? Its like you cant even take a joke.
    This is not the reaction I was hoping for. This is pretty much the opposite. It's not funny!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're doing it wrong, making it boring.

Good afternoon. How is everyone today? I am covered with paint primer from getting our kitchen ready for it's new look. I hope others are having a more relaxed day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good afternoon. How is everyone today? I am covered with paint primer from getting our kitchen ready for it's new look. I hope others are having a more relaxed day.
    i helped my father with moving (to his girlfriends house), so not really relaxed^^ fridges and stuff are heavy :/

buuut otherwise i'm fine
    how's you?

I'm doing well enough. Putting the painting equipment up for the day, and then I'll probably fire up the grill to make dinner. You should have gotten a dolly to move heavy things like refrigerators. You don't want to hurt your back or your legs.