My life on HM Spirit Kings

My night learning HM Spirit Kings went a lot like this.... son of a
    Being generally horrible but helpful since Molten Core;
    When leading was more about managing bathroom breaks than boss mechanics.
    http://www.ihazlead.com - Raid leading guides, tutorials, and videos.

hahahaha... thumps up for you XD

make sure you have marks around room so you can call out which (color) you are heading
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Easiest way is place the 5 markers around the room. When the flanking orders spawn, give your tank a couple of seconds to call out a color, then move with him to that marker. Once you are there stack up again. Wait here until the boss does an annihilate, everyone will want to run thought the boss anyway so use this time to move back to the center of the room to get ready for the next flanking order.

The transition is really easy too. You should be burning lust and cooldowns to get the cleave boss down asap. As a Disc I barrier and spirit shell my raid too so the first volley hit does 0 damage.

Deleted
    In P1 there is only one tricky situation. It is at the 3rd annihilate mixed up with flanking and subetai becoming active, because mostly the anihilate heads to the direction, the raid is actually running to dodge the flanking orders.
    We found it an easy solution to have an off warri taunt Qiang ~2 seconds before the annihilate and pull him to the opposite side of the room activating his "ololol i parry all"-skill. Meanwhile the marked MT can find a nice spot to dodge the flanking, taunt the boss back and have a nice transition.

We tried this last night for one hour and after a couple of tries flanking orders was no big deal anymore. Then our DK had to leave and one DPS was sick and we had to stop. Stupid RL

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why is everyone taking this seriously?

OP is hilarious and made my night.

I wish John Madden was my raid leader

lmao best thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DorfSchrat View Post
    In P1 there is only one tricky situation. It is at the 3rd annihilate mixed up with flanking and subetai becoming active, because mostly the anihilate heads to the direction, the raid is actually running to dodge the flanking orders.
    We found it an easy solution to have an off warri taunt Qiang ~2 seconds before the annihilate and pull him to the opposite side of the room activating his "ololol i parry all"-skill. Meanwhile the marked MT can find a nice spot to dodge the flanking, taunt the boss back and have a nice transition.
    If you wait and sync the volley with annihilate you can move from both at the same time, you should be able to kill him before his flanking is cast then it goes on to the longer timer.

We wait for the Annihilate and his shield before we push 30%. After his shield ability we lust and burn him then switch to the next boss.

We just push down as we go, only stopping 2 seconds for mass dispel on the shield.

I (the MT/Raid Leader), simply just say which way im moving and start moving. So far people have managed to go with me since we now have it quite safely on farm if we have a full group together and don't have to pick up pugs due to IRL stuff.

The worst thing on this boss IMO is the Sleight of Hand, because it doesn't kill the raid, alot of people seem to forget it/disregard it and make the kill alot slower
    Kunglight of Fractured - EU Twisting Nether
    Current progress 12/12 NM 1/12 HC

"when the boss dies, the encounter will be over"
    "the trick to doing dps is using your spells"

if Madden was a raid leader
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post

Nailed it.
    wat

BOOM!

Tuff actin' tinactin

Deleted
    haha we ended up in this situation many times before we killed it. Think its a fun HC boss though.

LOL. ahaha.

lool basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    We wait for the Annihilate and his shield before we push 30%. After his shield ability we lust and burn him then switch to the next boss.
    Meh we only get 1 shield and that's way before the 30%. Kill the 1st boss a few seconds before the 2nd shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Meh we only get 1 shield and that's way before the 30%. Kill the 1st boss a few seconds before the 2nd shield.
    Yeah, we get the first shield at 35-40% right on top of the annihilate CD.
    Reason we lust is to get him down quickly due to the whole, kiting, stacking, annihilate, Volley, Pillage combo.