Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    im sorry but i would report you, i just cant stand that kind of attitude.. it might be funny but frankly annoying when you fall into it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Since when does dropping Blingtron wipe the raid?
    since people wants shiny ...

I can't believe how many people would report this. I would be laughing right along with who ever did it. If people actually fell for either of those, then they deserve to die(just in game!). What's the thought process for the people that fall for that? I picture someone freaking out at the floor falling, then seeing something shiny and getting too distracted to care.

But I guess it comes down to intent. I just see it as a joke, but if the OP's sole intent is to piss people off or ruin their experience then he should be punished. But that's not really something you can judge.

I'll say to the OP: It's fine to joke around and have fun like that. Just don't over do it. Don't do it every time and certainly don't queue with that being your only intent. I usually reserve messing with people for the assholes I run across.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It's none of your business what your guildie does in LFR/LFD, as long as he doesn't do anything like it in guild runs. Stop poking your nose in things that don't concern you.
    And that is where we differ in opinion. If your actions outside of the guild don't concern me, then leave the guild and actually do those thing outside the guild, because when you wear our guildtag, you are not outside of the guild. Everything you do directly affects the guild and all it's members, so if you can't behave like a normal, nice human being, then you have no place in a normal, nice guild.

Besides, why would you treat guildmembers with respect and piss on everyone else? Are non guildies lesser people?

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,

I've done the following lately..

a) During ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k shortly before the ground disappeared and the entire raid died.
    Yeah, I don't believe this at all.

You're saying the 'entire' raid died. Entire? That's even assuming that the 24 other people in the raid had not already received their blingtron packages that day. Everyone conveniently forgot to move onto killing pillars. In the of the fight, the WHOLE RAID just happened to look at their mini-maps and noticed the Blington quest and rushed to receive it? Yeah. BS.

If you're going to tell stories on this forum, at least make it try sound plausible.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Yeah, I don't believe this at all.

You're saying the 'entire' raid died. Entire? That's even assuming that the 24 other people in the raid had not already received their blingtron packages that day. Everyone conveniently forgot to move onto killing pillars. In the of the fight, the WHOLE RAID just happened to look at their mini-maps and noticed the Blington quest and rushed to receive it? Yeah. BS.

If you're going to tell stories on this forum, at least make it try sound plausible.
    I like to think the OP even went for his own blingtron causing his demise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Some people here are arguing as if there were human life at stake...

All it costs you is a repair bill which means, time x to farm back the gold, and some time on top for getting back to the instance.
    Which in case of LFR is two clicks and waiting a loading screen.
    While the mage did NOTHING to you or your char.

A mage cant interact with a friendly player besides buffing him ,doing emoticons, chatting or following him. Falling for a portal is and will always be the fault of the one who clicked it. Sure our mage here (the OP) admitted that he did this intentionally, but you will never be able to proof that if the mage doesnt admit it. I always can say, i just noticed i didnt use blingtron for today so i put it up, not having in mind that i am in a raid and others might actually feel urgend to click it. Then you say, but why did it have to be exactly NOW? Well cause 4 hours later i had Raid and was expected to have it ready there.

So if the grief wasnt admitted you got no chance with a ticket in my eyes.

As for the raid, well i rather do the boss with 19 raid member that pay attention than with 25, having people in it that may be wiping the raid by e.G. Bombing the camp (4th boss mogu). Yeah i know there shouldnt be a camp, but as you have not a real influence over that in LFR it often turn out that there is a camp(with maybe not everyone in it but still).

Someone falling for these jokes is highly likley to
    - stand in fire and NOT move out
    - standing IN or 1 yard beneath you when it would be good to have X yards range to each others
    - not have a bossmod and die to the next boss ability
    - intentionally wiping the raid. i mean if you feel clicking a blingtron midfight is fine, wiping the raid intentionally is just the next (d)evolution
    - Damaging/killing raid members when a bossmechanic mind controls them. Not hard to imagine if the pay the same attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As I see it, yes, you are griefing.

If you were in my guild, I'd kick you... if you were on my realm I'd announce what you did in tradechat, AND tell your guildleader... if you were some schmuck from another realm, I'd make a toon and provide your guildleader with the information what you've done...

of course, all that would happen AFTER I filed a report with the GM...
    My GM and tons of people I know/play with would reply with "lol I need to try that".

Deleted
    blingtron gift is a worthless piece of sh...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha awesome, and i thought you couldnt troll in these LFRs like you could in DS

Was fun back then, kiting Morchok through the temple, pulling Zon'ozz and Yor'Sahj with trash still up, Hagara portal to the EoE raid, ninjapulling Warmaster and kiting him around, the nonstop tentacle killing on Spine, getting the other big tentacles on madness to around 88%, man the lolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,

I've done the following lately..

a) During ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k shortly before the ground disappeared and the entire raid died.

b) Before ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k and dropped a portal to Ancient Dalaran on top of it. 16/25 ended up showing red in raid frames.

While this is fun, can I get reported for faction griefing? Just checking - this is too much fun ^_^ - seeing how far people will go for their gifts LMFAO
    I don't think you will get banned for it and i hope not.
    I see it as something rather fun, suddenly making the LFR different than the usual faceroll.
    I wouldn't personal report you, as i see it as the people who ran to Blingtron/clicked the portal made the mistake themself and i would rather report them for failing than you for adding something fun and different to the raid. Just my 2 cent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    I like to think the OP even went for his own blingtron causing his demise.
    He blinged right into it.

This is like if you toss a golden coin in a crowd, everyone runs towards it, 2 or 3 people get splattered in the chaos, and it turns out to be a penny.

Wrong place, wrong time. And indeed... wrong choice

Deleted
    Is it bad that you put down a Blingtron? no.
    Is it bad that you put down a portal? no.
    It's why you put both of them there that would make me report you.

10+ Year Old Account
    First one no, second one maybe.

The first one is just seeing how stupid other people are.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    I still miss lifegripping people on hagara through icewaves, good thing i have a blingatron!

During ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k shortly before the ground disappeared and the entire raid died.
    true or not it's the funniest thing I have read today!

Shouldn't be bannable just because THEY were retarded enough to sit on the floor while they entire activation speech was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember one time in Cata someone in LFR summoned us to Eye of Eternity after killing Zon'ozz or Yor'sahj. Everyone took it thinking it was to go up to Hagara. I was suspicious because we got the summon so fast but I took it anyways. It was to Maly 25. We all just randomly downed her and got her loot/achievements and then got summoned back to DS with Have Group Will Travel. It was the best, lol. But HGWT is gone now so it would probably suck ass.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Go play Guild Wars or ToR, please. You belong with your own kind.
    Have you even played GW2 after all the wow fanboys left? There is very little griefing going on, its an awesome community over there

10+ Year Old Account
    this made me giggle

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you even played GW2 after all the wow fanboys left? There is very little griefing going on
    You can grief in GW2? Oo