Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sunsong Ranch Price?

Title says it all, I wanted to know how much Sunsong Ranch is going to cost in 5.2 because I'm looking forward to purchasing it. If there is no price tag on it yet then How much do you think it will cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    79 gold would be my best, most educated guess.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    79 gold would be my best, most educated guess.
    lol I hope it's somewhere in that range xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say in the range of the 10 - 20ks. Just to serve as another strong and really convinient gold sink.

Wouldnt care too much anyway, gold is a none issue, specially in mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'd say in the range of the 10 - 20ks. Just to serve as another strong and really convinient gold sink.

Makes sense, very reasonable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Nooooo thats way to much! 10K where all it'll do is let you get some extra rep per day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Nooooo thats way to much! 10K where all it'll do is let you get some extra rep per day.
    Yeah and thats actually huge, you can also basicly make it your home (Inn), its reasonable, and more than worth it, like it said, considering getting gold is faceroll now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused...can we buy or sell it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Buy it, you are only helping out Yoon right now.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    We buy it from yoon

In 5.2 we can buy the farm. We'll get food orders from factions for bonus rep if we own it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

If you had bothered to read the OP you would see it comes with 5.2. Often helps to actually read posts before you start responding to them

hmm. i wouldnt mind 10-20k IF they made future improvements with player housing. the farm worked out great having its own instance and what not. I hate to admit it but my first online game was runescape way back when and the only good thing i remember from that game was its player housing.
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    hmm. i wouldnt mind 10-20k IF they made future improvements with player housing. the farm worked out great having its own instance and what not. I hate to admit it but my first online game was runescape way back when and the only good thing i remember from that game was its player housing.
    I've never understood this fascination with player housing. Why do so many people want it? And why don't they go play sims instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never understood this fascination with player housing. Why do so many people want it? And why don't they go play sims instead?
    Because it would be nice to have something customizable in WoW... and somewhere for me to stick all my excess weaponry.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Something to do besides pve and pvp. Its fun to show off the house to other players.
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    If you had bothered to read the OP you would see it comes with 5.2. Often helps to actually read posts before you start responding to them
    I haven't seen a blue post, but I don't read every blue post. Anyone could make this up. There is no need to be rude

It's not going to be 10k.

They want to make it affordable for the casual player. Despite what you may think, most casual players tend to find 10k an extremely large amount of money.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen a blue post, but I don't read every blue post. Anyone could make this up. There is no need to be rude
    Buy The Farm

Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now purchase the land from Farmer Yoon. Once the farm is owned by a player, it becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour into the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work order will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.
    Please note: The new Sunsong Ranch features are not available on the PTR, but will be coming soon.

From the patch notes
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    It's not going to be 10k.

They want to make it affordable for the casual player. Despite what you may think, most casual players tend to find 10k an extremely large amount of money.
    They're making the "large" purchases of MoP more and more expensive... it's likely that they want to create another gold sink, and the farm would be a good way to do it. Seeing as they're tying a way to expedite rep grinds into it, it's quite likely that it'll cost a pretty penny.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.