question about Xrealm

Hi all

Oondasta and Nalak are now once again xrealm loot sharing. I am playing in a quite an unpopulated realm and decided to get people from other servers to get it done fast. so far so good. So we created a raid group for Oondasta, filled it up, mostly people from EU ULDUM and some others I gathered with OQueue, and then I went to fill up the second group with people from Twisting nether, knowing there is a lot of people there. So, both raid leaders were from ULDUM, but the raids were not able to see each other, resulting in 2 raid wiping in different realms.

I thought the realm you are in , is only dependent on the leader of the group, can anyone explain how this works or what did we possibly do wrong here?

Thank you
    Last edited by henrytxin; 2013-04-27 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by henrytxin View Post
    Hi all

Oondasta and Nalak are now once again xrealm loot sharing. I am playing in a quite an unpopulated realm and decided to get people from other servers to get it done fast. so far so good. So we created a raid group for Oondasta, filled it up, mostly people from EU ULDUM and some others I gathered with OQueue, and then I went to fill up the second group with people from Twisting nether, knowing there is a lot of people there. So, both raid leaders were from ULDUM, but the raids were not able to see each other, resulting in 2 raid wiping in different realms.

I thought the realm you are in , is only dependent on the leader of the group, can anyone explain how this works or what did we possibly do wrong here?

Thank you
    If there are more people in one server than another, the whole raid will get transported to the "dominant" server. This happened at the beginning of 5.3 when us Illidan people were trying to get Oondasta kills. We would flood a small server ending up with 24+/40 of the raid group as Illidanites and *PooF* back to Illidan and Oondasta /waves and despawns. Dropped about 6ish people from the group and *SKADOOSH* Oondasta pops because we were back on Lightnings Blade or wherever.

All right, all right, had not considered this, it's been the first time I am not in that dominant group, did not know about that behaviour.

Thanks a lot for clarifying