What's the plat cap?

Just curios if there's one? Google didn't help me.

Thanks.

I've never heard of anyone reaching one. So I don't know, I don't think anyone does.

2,147,483,647 copper or 214748p 36g 47c. Largest 32bit integer. Not even the chinese fish botters are going to cap that

That's all? Are you sure?
    That really isn't that much money. I know at least one guildie with over 60k Plat which means he's a quarter of the way there and I'm sure there are much richer players out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That really isn't that much money. I know at least one guildie with over 60k Plat which means he's a quarter of the way there and I'm sure there are much richer players out there.
    The largest amount I've known anyone to collect is 100k platinum. The number that was given in a previous post is reminiscent of wow's original gold cap so there might be some truth to that figure.

100%, there's a Dev post out there somewhere explaining that they use a 32bit integer to store how much money people have in copper.

Oh well, I'll let you know when I hit it. I think I'm about 0.25% of the way there. I'll get back to you in a few hundred years..

Oh well, I'll let you know when I hit it. I think I'm about 0.25% of the way there. I'll get back to you in a few hundred years..
    I made 40p today, I might beat you! By a few hours or so

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I made 40p today
    Teach me your secrets Mr Gekko!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Teach me your secrets Mr Gekko!
    Gather with your profession, undercut the AH, all auctions sell instantly. Just don't do that to me or I'll cut you for realsies.
    BAD WOLF