10+ Year Old Account

Killing spree and Garalon

Simple question, how does one killing spree on garalon without ending up under the boss a couple times?

I watched a livestream of a rogue doing Garalon and he stood far back from the leg before using it and it only attacked the leg. I don't know if that was due to the distance from the leg or if garalon took a step causing the leg to be further away from the body, so as not to trigger the body as a target for KS.

Any advice on how to go about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

It's the distance away from the leg, killing spree goes between targets within 10 yards of you. So all you have to do is move out of range of the body, but still be in range of the leg.

Killing Spree will never port you to something that was out of range when you started killing spree-ing. Killing Spree has a 10 yard range, so, say if something was 11 yards away from you when you cast it, you would never port to that object.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how I was thinking it worked but wasn't sure, I mostly play assa.

I'll just max range killing spree on the leg then, ty.

Edit- Does glyph of momentum work on legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    I actually haven't tried, but I don't think killing them actually awards a killing blow, I'd imagine they just phase out and phase back in when repaired rather than a true resurrection.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Kill Shot doesn't reset when it kills a leg, so in terms of Kill Shot it does count as a killing blow. Never thought about trying that glyph so I can't confirm if it works or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    That's how I was thinking it worked but wasn't sure, I mostly play assa.

I'll just max range killing spree on the leg then, ty.

Nope, death effects don't trigger, presumably because the legs are "injured" and not dead, but who knows. Other things that don't die this tier include charges on Elegon, any of the spirit kings, the orbs on spirit kings (but arrows do?), Garalon's legs, Amber globs on Un'sok, constructs people leave successfully, animated protectors on Lei Shi. Everything else should die normally unless I missed something on that list.