Question BM Hunter stat priority question

So i have just recently reached Level 90 with my hunter and im still gearing up,i have 472 ilvl but im still missing 2 pieces from Heroic dungeons and a few justice upgrades.

I searched the web for some guides and i found diferent stat prioritys for Bm,currently im running with Hit/exp cap>crit>haste>mastery but on some guides i saw Hit/exp cap>mastery>crit>haste or Hit/exp cap>crit>mastery>haste..

I would really apreciate if someone could answer my question,here is my armory if anyone needs to see it:
    http ://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/character/aggra-portugues/Corngg/simple

(can't post links still)

Thanks,Corn

Deleted
    For BM it's Agi> Hit/Exp> Crit >= Mastery > Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    For BM it's Agi> Hit/Exp> Crit >= Mastery > Haste.
    It's

Agi> Hit/Exp> Crit > Mastery > Haste
    Crit is better than mastery atm.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Is that the same for bm PvP? Because I read mastery>crit.

Deleted
    The thing to know about haste is that it affects your rotation: you have 5 seconds between kill commands, so if you have a 2-sec cobra shot cast time you can do 1 CS and 3 instants or 2CS and 1 instant. If it's 1.8 seconds, the you won't fire more shots (just a small gain to regen and auto-attacks). But if you go down to 1.5, for example, you'd be able to fire 2 CS and 2 instants.
    Then in BM there's Focus fire, and rapid fire, and heroism... So haste is something you decide to cap at a certain level - like 1.66 sec, 1.5, etc to change your rotation.
    So one technique is to hit a certain cap (depending on your gameplay) for haste, another is to reforge it into crit or mastery.
    I personally go for crit then mastery, but both are nearly the same - putting everything in one or the other would be like 500 dps on 90K for me.

Crit always reigns supreme, after that comes mastery and then haste. Haste really has no use for BM hunters. It really only serves MM hunters