Deleted

Enjoy Warriors before 5.2 We will still be there

Hi guys just a KFC run I did last night just reminded me why I love my warrior and will always play it. Hope you guys enjoy it. Blizz nerf us all you want our wrath will still be with us. Enjoy my warrior brothers!

Warrior PVP - Arena 3v3 KFC

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhqxaXnmk8&sns
    Last edited by mmoc9906c39ee5; 2013-01-18 at 02:22 PM.

Advertising not allowed here pal

Deleted
    That Wasnt my main point just bit of fun sorry mate

Quote Originally Posted by Daani View Post
    Hi guys just a KFC run I did last night just reminded me why I love my warrior
    For a second there I thought you meant you actually went to a KFC and was somehow reminded of your love for warriors, I couldnt seem to see how one would be reminded of that going to get fried chicken..

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    WHY should a Warrior not post a Warrior video in the Warrior forums. I am very interested to see new Warrior videos,t tha's one reason why I am in the Warrior forum. It's not like he tries to sell pen*s enlargement cremes here...

Deleted
    Thanks there Crovyn, I thought the same but didnt want to offend anyone didnt see there being a issue bringing my warrior Brothers some fun content to see. All the nerf talks thought bring some fun to the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    then why is zybak allowed to post a vid in the dk forums? and why is vanguards allowed to have one megathread revolved around his youtube? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Daani View Post
    Thanks there Crovyn, I thought the same but didnt want to offend anyone didnt see there being a issue bringing my warrior Brothers some fun content to see. All the nerf talks thought bring some fun to the table.

I really enjoyed the video!

Deleted
    Making a few more, new to youtube We Will Still Own it up Bro!!!

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 06:00 PM ----------

Terahertz its just I think people like myself who ain't known dont get any support, priority, those guys get everything under the sun which I feel is really unfair.