Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yea might be, still unsure though, he had a personal healer and just ran around farming mostly, isnt the increase also just 10%?
    Think it must have been some sick combo of all mentioned so far in the thread
    Sick combo + Orb

Mostly orb

Yea might be, still unsure though, he had a personal healer and just ran around farming mostly, isnt the increase also just 10%?
    Think it must have been some sick combo of all mentioned so far in the thread
    It goes up to 100% more dmg done and 600% more dmg taken.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    It goes up to 100% more dmg done and 600% more dmg taken.
    Yeah just like Bobzor said above, it starts at a (relatively speaking) low number, and keeps going up the longer you hold it. The longer you hold the orb, the more damage you do, the worse healing on you heals for, and the more damage you take. If he had a really good healer and was holding onto it for a long time he could have done some serious damage.

I have done some serious damage in tank spec in this one, just because I was holding onto the flag for so long. I do like this bg though, pretty fun, although a bit hectic at times (constantly telling teammates to try and get orbs when other players get killed!)

Deleted
    60% pvp powa + CDs and there you go

It was in Temple of Kotmogu, you say?

Mystery solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not whining just curious. What is behind this 280 000 Rising Sun kick. I'm at 62% res.
    It is in a bg so I presume he must have had Berserker buff but still, how can he reach almost 300k in one blow?
    Maybe it was karma for wishing someone get cancer or something, who knows.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I like 114000000 crits.

Rising sun kick is known to Crit pretty damn hard no surprise here. I tried it myself on my monk and holy shit does it hit hard. Granted I'm not lvl cap yet on my monk (no resilience around) but it Crits just as more as chaos bolts.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were in temple he probably had an orb and possibly t2 or berserk buff

Im guessing you were holding the orb... otherwise he must of held the orb and had berserking.

Temple and I believe I carried nothing