Attunements - Is there a way to see what attunements you've completed?

A friend of mine and myself have started collecting the rare pets from the older raid instances and when we got to Black Wing Lair found his character wasn't attuned. We quickly ran through Upper Black Rock Spire and completed it for him, then proceeded through BWL to get the pets.
    Both of us have multiple character and I was wondering is there a macro or way to determine what attunements you have completed? Also, are Molten Core and BWL the only older raids which still require an attunement to enter? I remember doing an attunement to Kara I think Black Temple, but don't specifically remember any others.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

MC and BWL should be the only ones. There might be a macro, but since you have to go there anyway for the attunment, you might as well just try entering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    Also, are Molten Core and BWL the only older raids which still require an attunement to enter? I remember doing an attunement to Kara I think Black Temple, but don't specifically remember any others.
    MC and BWL are the only ones, no raid from TBC requires an attunement anymore, nor do you need anything to begin the battle against Malygos in EoE. I don't know of any macro, but as Huth said you might as well try entering and if you're not attuned simply do the attunement since both have their attunement quests so close to the actual raid.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    MC and BWL are the only ones, no raid from TBC requires an attunement anymore, nor do you need anything to begin the battle against Malygos in EoE. I don't know of any macro, but as Huth said you might as well try entering and if you're not attuned simply do the attunement since both have their attunement quests so close to the actual raid.
    You need attunement in Kara if you want to summon nightbane, that's about it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    A friend of mine and myself have started collecting the rare pets from the older raid instances and when we got to Black Wing Lair found his character wasn't attuned. We quickly ran through Upper Black Rock Spire and completed it for him, then proceeded through BWL to get the pets.
    Both of us have multiple character and I was wondering is there a macro or way to determine what attunements you have completed? Also, are Molten Core and BWL the only older raids which still require an attunement to enter? I remember doing an attunement to Kara I think Black Temple, but don't specifically remember any others.
    There once was.. And it's honestly the only thing that ever pissed me off about WoW...
    There was the Achievement for gathering all kinds of attunements and keys for instances and raids, which came along with the Keymaster Title.
    Blizzard removed it completely.
    The part that pissed me off was, that considering the huge amount of time and efforts put into it, removing it entirely was a slap in the face. Could have at least moved it to the FoS section..
    MC and BWL are the only ones left, yes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    You need attunement in Kara if you want to summon nightbane, that's about it.
    Nope...
    Not that I know of. The item needed, which you gained through the attunement is gone. It's laying there on the ground now, to simply click it and Nightbane appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Nope...
    Not that I know of. The item needed, which you gained through the attunement is gone. It's laying there on the ground now, to simply click it and Nightbane appears.
    That's what I thought too, but no, you still need to do the attunement. Well this was during 5.0, dunno whether its changed.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    The easiest way to find out if you're attuned to MC is to see if the quest is available. Same for BWL: try putting your hand on the orb. If it doesn't work, you need to do the quest.

I did them on two toons in about an hour total. It's so easy to do.

You can get into BWL with out an attunement. you just jump in via the portal in ubrs. (summons also bypass attunement there)

That said they are the only two remaining requiring attunement.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    That's what I thought too, but no, you still need to do the attunement. Well this was during 5.0, dunno whether its changed.
    Did Karazhan last night, you still need to have done something to click the pot or whatever it is, to summon Nightbane.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Nope...
    Yeah, you need to have honored with violet eye and done all quests leading up to summoning nightbane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You can get into BWL with out an attunement. you just jump in via the portal in ubrs.
    This doesent seem to work since patch 5.1 anymore it seems to be broken both the UBRS to BWL portal and the BRD to MC portal doesent work even if you are attuned nothing happens when you enter it (last time i tried was last week however so it might have been fixed but i doubt it)

You need to be in a raid group (so 2 minimum in party and form to raid) it will then work.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You can get into BWL with out an attunement. you just jump in via the portal in ubrs. (summons also bypass attunement there)

That said they are the only two remaining requiring attunement.
    Mostly because those two "attunements" are better described as shortcuts. It's just a relic from when BRD and UBRS had no player limit and Blizzard intended for raids to enter from there.