Thread: Who are you ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always vigilant, a little paranoid and feel foreign on earth.

I'd be a Draenei.

Probably an orc. Orcs have basically been made in to green humans now though, so is that cheating?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Thrall Like Orc, Calm with a touch of anger when needed, never jump to conclusions without weighing all the evidence, never make harsh decisions that could destroy my people.

P.S. - Fuck you Garrosh
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    A Thrall/Eitrigg type orc who is prone to fits of anger.

Gnome, well except for the fact I am almost 6' tall. Minor difference there.

Intelligent, quirky, happy to be fiddling, love learning for the sake of learning. I am not quite as bubbly, but I am still a pretty happy person.

Coincidentally, my main is a gnome. My most played alt is a gnome. My second most played alt is a gnome......

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Batman!

I am probably most like a tauren. I taste delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken.

Skinny. Unnaturally pale. Dark rings under the eyes. Rarely sleep. Rarely eat. Dark sense of humour. Evil laughter. Plotting evil schemes.

Warrior.

But a cunning one. If I need to get rid of someone, I'll use my fists. But I won't do so recklessly. I always have a plan.

Yeah, sounds about right.

"In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

15+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken mixed in with a little bit of Blood Elf, perhaps a Forsaken Blood Elf like Sylvanas?

- Intelligent.
    - Serious business / lazy life.
    - Passive aggressive.
    - Slouch more than I should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Pandaren Monk.
    OR Male Pandaren Warrior.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    On the outside, I think I'm a Tauren. I'm peaceful, tall, and hate resorting to violence. I love nature.

However, I think I have some Blood Elf in me. I've often found my pride makes my life scenarios a whole lot more difficult, and I'm not very popular with the other races/types of people! :P and if I do say so myself, I'm rather intelligent.
    Last edited by mmoccd0ef7e6a0; 2013-01-18 at 03:01 PM.

Tauren, hairy big and relaxed. takeing my time to do what im doing and loveing natur
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Deleted
    Draenei/worgen half breed!
    Well not lookwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. That's a tough one. My personality probably fits Blood Elf the closest, although there's definitely some party-dwarf in there (LOL). My build is probably closest to a dwarf, but I'm 6'2", lol.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by sauron123 View Post
    What about you ?
    I'm 1/2 Ogre 1/2 Gnome, my mind and personality is Gnome, my size and shape is pure ogre. (yes I'm tall)

Deleted
    Blood Elf - I favour cunning and agility over brute strength, I have a high appreciation for the aesthetically beautiful, prefer style over practicality and invest more time in my appearance than I probably should, I strive to always learn new things, I enjoy nature but it is not a defining aspect of who I am, I love sunny days, I'm very loyal to my close friends and family and I believe I have a strong mental constitution, resilience and strength of will which has seen me through some shit.

Pandaren. Peaceful, wise and lovin' beer.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of you would be shocked to discover you fall under the description of "Human".
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I think most of you would be shocked to discover you fall under the description of "Human".
    Every playable races personality is already human in nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Every playable races personality is already human in nature.
    This. You can't come up with any personality traits that aren't human because they don't exist. And there's no way of imagining a personality trait that doesn't exist.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    This. You can't come up with any personality traits that aren't human because they don't exist. And there's no way of imagining a personality trait that doesn't exist.
    WOW races are Stereotypes of actual Human personalities. The people who say they can't do what the OP said, or who have mental reasons against the subject of this thread might have a personal problem with reconizing their own personalities. Please check your self because the question is valid.

Frame of Reference of basic personality stereo types:

Human - Egotistical & self righteous
    Dwarves - Party Hardy beer drinking Scotsmen
    Gnomes - air-headed genius, ultra nerds
    Night Elves - Pretentious and want-a-be mysterious types, sort of a mix of goths and hippies.
    Orcs - Punch First ask second red necks with made up honor beliefs when it suits them.
    Trolls - City Stoners, and red neck stoners
    Tauren - Deep thinkers who smoke a bit of herb while sitting in nature.
    Forsaken - every psychopathic person in history. Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn.

Draenei - Sort of the types who always sound like they understand every thing in the world while you buy a pack of smokes from them. (not a derogatory statement just a reality of corner liquor stores and 7-11s, those guys always seem really wise if they speak English.)
    Blood Elves - Just like the night elves but fashionable as well.

Worgen - You know the guy from England who just robbed you blind, yah he was a Worgen, they are the dirty bastards who always get away with it.
    Goblins - Best example of a real life goblin Red Green a Canadian TV personality. They are smart crazy people who live life differently than the rest.

Pandaren
    - Yah... if that isn't blatant nothing is.

BTW because I mentioned his show.

Tell me he's not a Goblin.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2013-01-18 at 06:44 PM.