Zul Gurub Mounts Removed?

So, hello everybody

I was farming today the drake of north wind from Vortex Pinnacle, got lucky and it droped

So now im planning to start farming High Priestess Kilnara for the panther, but when i checked the dungeon journal in game, on her loot table, the Panther isnt there

If you check vortex pinnacle journal you can see the drake there

Did they removed it?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's still there. I checked it too at some point, it's not on the dungeon journal, but it still drops.

For some reason mounts don't always appear in the dungeon journal.
    I don't know if it does now, but Ultraxion's didn't for ages either.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    For some reason mounts don't always appear in the dungeon journal.
    I don't know if it does now, but Ultraxion's didn't for ages either.
    Thats odd, it should be there i guess

Anyone who got this recently can confirm if this still drops? i really want to farm this one....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekkvallar View Post

Anyone who got this recently can confirm if this still drops?
    Wowhead.com comment section?

After 50 runs my friend finally got his panther. That was 3 days ago. So yes, they still drop. I'm still missing my raptor, I did 56 runs.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit off-topic (sorry bout that), but does anybody know if ZG mount bosses can be soloed by rogues? Will the raptor boss one-shot me before I have a chance to kill him or does he not do that if you walk in alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    After 50 runs my friend finally got his panther. That was 3 days ago. So yes, they still drop. I'm still missing my raptor, I did 56 runs.
    Thanks!!!ill keep my farm then!!!!

50, eh? Did over 300 in Cata across all my characters and never got the panther. (200 or so were solo runs)

OT: I'd imagine they both still drop since Blizzard hasn't said they'd be removing them. Also, don't trust the dungeon journal on anything.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    A bit off-topic (sorry bout that), but does anybody know if ZG mount bosses can be soloed by rogues? Will the raptor boss one-shot me before I have a chance to kill him or does he not do that if you walk in alone?
    Im a rogue too, i can kill kilnara for the panther just fine, when she call the panthers i just hit vanish and keep killing her

For the Blood Lord, i dont think its possible since he one shot you.....

I seen panther drop 2x and I never got the loot ( that was back in Cata ) and 4+ times raptor ( got it on 1st drop ). But what im proud the most is that I have both Vanilla ZG mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    The panther boss is pretty easy. The raptor boss is not soloable as far as I know; Cheat Death could work, but I have not tested it.

I've seen at least 15 panthers since the 85 ZG was released. Only one raptor.... naturally I didn't win this raptor and have to do this stupid instance daily D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    The panther boss is pretty easy. The raptor boss is not soloable as far as I know; Cheat Death could work, but I have not tested it.
    Didn't they put a damage cap on cheat death just like cauterize, at start of MoP? Think it's 2x your current health, and decapitate hits for 15M physical damage, so don't think it's possible for rogues. And yes he very much still does that ability, even alone.

I got my 2 days ago while trying to farm the raptor for a friend. I can confirm it still drops.

Always check wowhead if your are after a mount, some where just left out of the dungeon journal. Elegon, for example, no mount listed on the in game raid loot but one most certainly does drop.

Just got mine, after i started this thread, i started to farm the mount everyday

Today, it dropped for me, \o/ so i can confirm this still drops!!!!!!

Raptor boss is soloable on a decently geared Brewmaster, I do it daily.

Before the pull, set your Transcendence clone on one edge of the arena. Pop Dampen Harm and Fort Brew, then pull the boss while activating the stopwatch. Make sure Shuffle is up, try and get Guard up too if you have time. At about 8 seconds in you want to teleport to your clone and pop Zen Med to absorb the one-shot. You'll have heavy stagger and low health, but a ton of vengeance. Purifying Brew and burn before the next jump.