Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually do SSM with a buddy. We play somewhat aggressively (without being suicidal) and, once we get a cart we don't leave it. Other than that, it's just hope that your team mates understand the mechanics and aren't focused on being at the top of the chart.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    there is something wrong with the gy spawns that often results in horde spawning at the wrong gy that doesn't seem to effect alliance.
    That happens to both factions, at least with the Mines and Lighthouse graveyards. Anytime I die at the enemies main base (Mines or LH depending on faction), I always spawn back at GY closer to the main spawn.

One other thing I've noticed that I can do on alliance that I'm not sure I could as horde...I could enter the Horde spawn area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    the distance to LH is smaller then the distance to mines. alliance can get to ww faster over the water. and there is something wrong with the gy spawns that often results in horde spawning at the wrong gy that doesn't seem to effect alliance.
    Thanks you, I appreciate the response! I play Horde, so I had no idea this was the case.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.