Monk leveling question 81+

Hello everyone.

I have got my baby undead monk to level 81 leveling mainly via healing dungeons and questing with the massive exp buff full BoA's. Now for questing I've just stuck with MW and gathered everything up with jade lightning as I move around and Crane Kicking everything down along with the kicks and such. This has gone reasonably well for me leveling to 81 but I'm thinking I need to try out some other play styles (I also have an upgraded Arch staff with dancing steel enchant waiting at 85).

My main concern is I don't really know which to go with...either Brewmaster or Windwalker. I want to keep my MW spec for when I want to do a dungeon or feel like doing some massive AoE grinding without a worry for dieing. So I know my AoEing leveling method is more than likely the slowest method possible so I'm wanting to optimize how to go about it.

I found this guide from Icyveins ( http://www.icy-veins.com/monk-wow-leveling-guide ) and as usual it looks pretty solid. However I am just wondering how the self healing goes with WW with blackout kick, expel harm + healing orbs after a kill enough to keep you rolling constantly or is there more to it for healing yourself?

Any advice would be great as I only spent 2 dungeons as WW at around level 30ish, all th rest has been as MW in dungeons, PvP or soloing.

Thanks in advance everyone.
    Last edited by Greyarea; 2013-01-21 at 01:48 PM.

Blackout kick also heals you when attacking mobs from the front. But to answer your question yes those 2 should even be enough. I even rarely used healing orbs.

Touch of Karma is a very neat ability for survivability while leveling aswell

Deleted
    Well depends on how many mobs you pull, but I found that healing myself as a Windwalker was enough.

Deleted
    Can't really speak for Windwalker, but as a Brewmaster, you can enjoy pretty much guaranteed instant dungeon queues (since you can queue as both tank and healer),
    and BrM, in my experience, gives better AoE farming returns than MW at 80+. The self healing is not that high when fighting 1-2 mobs, but then again, Guard makes you indestructible in those cases.

Thing is, as the number of mobs on you grows (easy with Throw-a-beer), so does your Vengeance, making the Breath of Fire + Spinning Crane Kick combo deadly, on top of granting so many chances for Gift of the Ox to proc that you'll be basically swimming in a sea of life orbs, and in the odd chance that your HP is chipped away, Desperate Measures makes it nigh impossible to go under 35%.

Glyphed Clash is a comparable mobility option, even if somewhat inferior, to Flying Serpent Kick.

In any case, this is what I used when the expansion first rolled out, changes to the class might have changed efficiency somewhat, but the basis for the method still holds.

I levelled by pulling biggggg groups as BrM
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day