10+ Year Old Account

Cross Realm and Real ID

Quick question about Real ID and cross realm grouping.

I intend to test this tonight but, my guild is in the process of transferring servers (Firetree (PVP) -> Stormrage (PVE)) and some of us have alts already moved over. My question is, when we start to move our main raiding toons (and we all wont move on the same day) can we still form a group to raid?

For example, could I start a group on Stormrage and use Real ID to invite the remaining raiders on Firetree and all just meet at the raid and proceed as normal?

Want to be 100% on this before we start swapping raid toons and like I said, I'm going to test it with alts this weekend but just thought I would ask to see if anyone knew for sure

Deleted
    Real ID doesnt work for current raids, it just works for raids below T14. Just like it didnt work for DS, but for FL back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Not to call you a liar but can anyone else confirm or provide a link to something indicating this? Just want to be 100% is all.

The Wowpedia reference links are dead unfortunately, but UcanDoSht is correct. You can't form raid groups across servers for current content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great! Thanks so much to both of you.