Page 1 of 3
LastLast

They need to make Illidan + Archimonde killeable from start!

It is so annoying, having to clear the whole instance to reach them. BT I don't mind as much...

Hyjal.. dear god, worst raid in history.

They made it so Kael + Vashj can be beaten right away... why the hell didn't they change BT and ESPECIALLY Hyjal to make it to fight the last boss first.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Prepare to be hated.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

It is so annoying, having to clear the whole instance to reach them. BT I don't mind as much...

They made it so Kael + Vashj can be beaten right away... why the hell didn't they change BT and ESPECIALLY Hyjal to make it to fight the last boss first.
    Yeah, they should also make it so you portal to Illidan directly from Stormwind and that you one shot him as soon as you see him. They should also make Glaives 100% drop so you don't have to go there more than once, would be convenient. On top of that they should mail you full set of heroic gear as soon as new tier hits, I mean you pay 12.99 each month, you are entitled to everything without effort. Why do you play this game again?

Deleted
    Takes 20-30 minutes to clear BT in 484 offspec DPS Windwalker gear. Stop complaining.

facepalm...

since we're asking, lets do that for all instances right? you select the boss you want to fight at start :P

no...

better... lest make the "Boss Finder" and instead of getting a group to fight a dungeon we get a group to fight a boss and we select the boss from a combo list...

Just make mounts able to be used inside of BT and it will require half as much time :-P

Hyjal on the other hand doesn't take that long, unless you are a melee having trouble with the Gargoyles/Frost Wyrm

But if you don't want to clear that, don't do it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Yeah, they should also make it so you portal to Illidan directly from Stormwind and that you one shot him as soon as you see him. They should also make Glaives 100% drop so you don't have to go there more than once, would be convenient. On top of that they should mail you full set of heroic gear as soon as new tier hits, I mean you pay 12.99 each month, you are entitled to everything without effort. Why do you play this game again?
    Yea, because that's what i meant right idiot??

It's a vaild question since they made KAEL AND VASHJ ACCESSIBLE form the start..... why do you even bring up the 100% drop rate for galives or gear? Even though no mention of it? You are so dumb. Seriously. Weak ass argument

Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    Prepare to be hated.
    Maybe not the worst, but I've sure as hell never heard anyone say it was the best.

Deleted

It's a vaild question since they made KAEL AND VASHJ ACCESSIBLE form the start..... why do you even bring up the 100% drop rate for galives or gear? Even though no mention of it? You are so dumb. Seriously. Weak ass argument
    He's saying that you're just wanting things faster and easier. The SSC and TK layouts are designed differently to BT and Hyjal. Example: how could you start the Illidan fight if you hadn't freed Akama? How could you kill Archimonde immediately if you hadn't had the time to stall him?

Some things in the game take effort to do. If you could go straight to Illidan, everyone would do it every week, flooding the realms with legendaries, which isn't what Blizzard wants.

Rewards = effort.

no they didn't..... they were made accessable when the sunwell patch hit so top guilds dont have to gear/attune new guildies by going through TK and SSC, speaking of attunments, the fact that they got rid of the hyjal and BT attunment is more than enough and quick access to those bosses as you'd like to call it, and to be fair it did sound that way by how you wrote it, a case of skipping all other bosses so you can get to the last boss in BT for easier and quicker time at farming glaives, Hyjal, i like the adds and waves for good grinding of netherweave and other drops, 5x lvl 90's that farm that place just for trash alone is <3

Better:

Let's make a raid accessible from Raid Finder called: "Raid solo farm".

There you will have a NPC in a dark room and when you interact with him he gives you a list containing each and every raid of WoW. Choosing one, you have all of the bosses inside the respective instance. After choosing a boss, you will be teleported to the foot of the boss. On "Raid solo Farm" there's no lockout, boss entire loot table appears when you kill boss for you to choose what you want and you can use your charm to re-open table and get more items! Bosses aren't scaled to the level and are easily doable by any class, even healers. You can switch from heroic to normal anytime during the encounter (example: at 5% of Lich King's life or during the cinematic).

Good now for you?

Quote Originally Posted by XingoJenkins View Post
    Better:

Let's make a raid accessible from Raid Finder called: "Raid solo farm".

There you will have a NPC in a dark room and when you interact with him he gives you a list containing each and every raid of WoW. Choosing one, you have all of the bosses inside the respective instance. After choosing a boss, you will be teleported to the foot of the boss. On "Raid solo Farm" there's no lockout, boss entire loot table appears when you kill boss for you to choose what you want and you can use your charm to re-open table and get more items! Bosses aren't scaled to the level and are easily doable by any class, even healers. You can switch from heroic to normal anytime during the encounter (example: at 5% of Lich King's life or during the cinematic).

Good now for you?
    The first guy's was funnier.

Why so much trouble.. they should make it so you can get all you need via the mail service.. without even asking for it..!!

Seriously though... MH/BT don't take time at all... MH takes about 15-30.. similar to BT.

You're clearing a raid afterall.. don't be soo lazy.
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

There are always a million sarcastic replies on threads like this, but in point of fact OP isn't wrong. They've made numerous quality-of-life changes to older raids (removing attunements obviously being the biggest), and changing the gating for bosses is a reasonable request. It's even been done already for some instances.

Obviously no one is asking for free loot, but it would be nice to be able to skip those endless waves of trash on Hyjal, for example. It's just a pure waste of time, for those of us who enjoy soloing classic content.

They need to?

Why?

I don't think Blizzard NEEDS to do anything...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking View Post
    Maybe not the worst, but I've sure as hell never heard anyone say it was the best.

its hard to beat ulduar, karazhan and icc

i thought hyjal was pretty awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    I must agree with this! Don't you think they made the game so much more easy already? Lets just Put the twins on a golden plate and hand them over to you on demand. I am not trying to troll this tread but I just think that some effort is required.

Deleted
    Upon entering the instance you can roll a dice and if you roll a 6 you get loot, 1-5 means roll again, that'd be nice wouldn't it?

It would certainly be reasonable to have all the doors in the center area opened right away. You might still need to kill bosses that are in the way to reach Illidan, but it would be faster and you wouldn't have to kill 8 bosses to reach him.

I agree but only if you've already cleared the instance before, but for the first time it makes sense for the story.