Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    going back in time I thought I knew the most ridiculous things people would ask for in the name of simplifying and dumbing down the game for bad and yes lazy people, I was wrong; I never in my wildest dreams thought people could reach a point this low.

With the very little effort Blizzard put into this game I wouldent want developement time for solo-content at level 90, to be used on this really.

But sure, if they keep thinking a solo-content overhaul is needet...
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-01-19 at 12:21 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    Prepare to be hated.
    from todays point of view i have to agree with him, it´s boring as hell because you can´t go on your own pace. also the gargoyles and frostwyrms are annoying for every soloing melee
    back in the day it was a whole other story

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    It is so annoying, having to clear the whole instance to reach them. BT I don't mind as much...

Hyjal.. dear god, worst raid in history.

They made it so Kael + Vashj can be beaten right away... why the hell didn't they change BT and ESPECIALLY Hyjal to make it to fight the last boss first.
    how about no? hyjal was amazing, with gear and faceroll lvl 90 mode it's boring yeah since you have to wait for adds, would be better if there was a button "i know whats gona happen so just send in all the enemies at once so i can go pewpew bomb style cheers broh" but for starters i don't see a point in going to hyjal that often (no legendary and for a special items 5-10 runs .. boo who)

bt well they could open the door so we just had to kill mr trash, big infernal, motherlol, council of boom and sir you are not prepared :P

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    hyjal was amazing
    Never was, never will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I don't think anyone enjoyed hyjal at all.

>8 waves of ugh
    >bosses are piss easy
    >OH GOD THAT AZGALOR WAVE 6 WITH 12 NECROS THIS IS HARDER THAN THE ACTUAL BOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    It is so annoying, having to clear the whole instance to reach them. BT I don't mind as much...

Hyjal.. dear god, worst raid in history.

They made it so Kael + Vashj can be beaten right away... why the hell didn't they change BT and ESPECIALLY Hyjal to make it to fight the last boss first.
    Hyjal is awesome. Wtf you talkin' bout?

Deleted
    Why would you be farming Archimonde anyway? By the time you've hit exalted, you most likely got all loot drops in there.