25 Mans after 9/16H

Hey guys,

Looking for some advice on what to target next. We are a 2 night per week guild, which leaves us not as many tries as most 25 man guilds.

We currently had this order:

H Stone Guard --> Heroic Feng ---> Heroic Garajal --->Heroic Elegon ---> Heroic Blade Lord -->Heroic Spirit Kings--->Heroic Will--->Heroic Garalon-->Heroic Wind Lord

I was looking for some advice from 25 man raid leaders who have killed the next set.

I've considered both Vizier and Ambershaper as good targets, but I've also heard that Lei Shi is basically free loot.

Any recommendations for the next bosses?

I did Vizier, amber shaper, and protectors before lei shi, but lei shi was easier.

We also had a bit more gear when we killed Lei shi than the other 3 though

Vizier is legit challenging still.

Lei Shi is great for a limited attempt guild. I think we did it in 8 tries total?

Lei Shi isn't a pushover, but is probably better than Vizier. I'd do her first, then work on Zorlok -> Amber Shaper -> Empress -> Protectors -> Tsulong -> Sha.

LeiShi is very easy in that only a few people actually have to do the heroic mechanic. Nothing else really changes *mechanically* in the fight. Besides that, I honestly think Zorlok is easier than Ambershaper. I'd also do Tsulong before Protectors if you have a bomb Mistweaver Monk.

We did zorlok > Amber shaper > Lei Shi > Protectors

Overall Zorlok is harder than amber shaper and lei shi imo. Amber shaper relies heavily on your tanks based on the strat you use, so if your tanks are all strong then I would go there. Lei shi is also a fairly easy encounter which we killed in 15 attempts the week after zorlok, so our gear wasn't much better than when we killed zorlok. And I personally hate protectors more than all 3 of them

After doing Lei Shi, Vizier, and Ambershaper on 25s on 2 nights/8 hours per week:

-Lei Shi went down in a few hours of fairly inefficient pulls;

-Vizier was a monster and took multiple nights; and

-Ambershaper was somewhere inbetween, although we wasted a bunch of time trying to translate the 10s strategy of blowing him up at the p2 transition in to 25s.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Lei Shi isn't a pushover, but is probably better than Vizier. I'd do her first, then work on Zorlok -> Amber Shaper -> Empress -> Protectors -> Tsulong -> Sha.
    This is the order my guild did it, works great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leishi>Zorlok>Amber>Protectors>Tsulong>Sha is a good order, but if people don't suck at the construct, then Ambershaper is by far the easiest fight.

Leishi is a joke if people manage stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Lei Shi was pretty simple once the stack rotation folks got it sorted -- Zorlok and Ambershaper were both tougher, imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Leishi>Zorlok>Amber>Protectors>Tsulong>Sha is a good order, but if people don't suck at the construct, then Ambershaper is by far the easiest fight.

Leishi is a joke if people manage stacks.
    Would you really say that Sha is easier than Empress? Just wondering since you did not mention the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Would you really say that Sha is easier than Empress? Just wondering since you did not mention the boss.
    Empress is the implied natural progression after Zorlok/Amber Shaper. There's no reason not to cap off the rest of the instance before progressing to Terrace. An Empress kill will net far more points on wowprogress, as well. (Not an end-all be-all for progression choices, but it's one of the key resources new players will view before expressing interest in a new guild.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Empress is much easier than Sha. 7-8 heal empress and just spam pain suppressions/spirit links/barrier/ironbark/hand of sac + bubble/anything else you have on the tanks during the transition. Make 3 casters (locks are best, mages are ok as well) jump into the corrupted dissonance field and push it down ASAP. Then let cry of terror people work down the other.

Use a devotion aura rotation for corrupted fields, along with rallying/tranq/usual raid CD's. Honestly as soon as you get into p3 with the raid alive it's a free kill. Main part of the fight is keeping add tanks alive - they hit like trucks. Paladins are probably the best tank for windblades.

Deleted
    we did ambershaper and lei shi after those 9,vizier seems a bit harder for our guild.