Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Could someone recolor or "Photoshop" the Death Knight T15?

A few people I know are really hating on the T15 DK set already, but personally, I think it's an awesome design; just horrible color-choice on Blizzard's part. I know there's a Blue version in the pipeline, but I think that would be just as bad.

Instead, I'd like to see what the set would look like, if the "skin" were Black/Charcoal in color, and the "bones/teeth" had more of a Yellow-ish tint to it. Could anyone here manage to do something like that? It doesn't have to be professional or anything, just to give an idea what such a version could look like ^_^

Here's a link to the MMO-Champion screenshot of the set:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...night_m_hd.jpg

I'm on it... give me a few...

Edit: Here ya go!

Hopefully this one works...

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 07:00 PM ----------

OKies - here's your request! ^_^
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-01-18 at 07:00 PM.

Oh man, AWESOME work!!!

Now THAT, to me, is an interesting Death Knight set of armor!

I'm pretty sure the armor is supposed to be based on the hydra boss, Megaera. With the red, blue and green heads. The tongue animation on the shoulders is very similar to the idle animation on the hydra heads. Plus the colors correspond to the theme colors of blood, frost and unholy.

The black/yellow recolor does look pretty cool, but I don't think I've seen a DK set yet that thematically matches blood spec better than the red tier 15.

That set looks hunter-ish mail set to me. Also, will we ever see normal sized belts again?

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW mvallas, that looks amazing >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

the black and yellow is sexy as hell. nice work!!

b...b-but dont you want to look like this?
    Last edited by Edds; 2013-01-18 at 08:00 PM. Reason: bad image size

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    WOW mvallas, that looks amazing >.>
    Thx! ^_^

I'm not a DK - but yeah, DK's really kinda have a pidgeon-holed "style" to them. I mean, if it's not black or grey with crimson/bone highlights - it's kinda not so much a DK.

I imagine Monks are going to have similar problems in non-Pandaria content later...

10+ Year Old Account
    I dubbed this armor crotch-mouth. My guild lol'd. If they actually animated that mouth down there, I'd probably die from laughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

hmm.. I don't see it being that dark.

I think it's going to be more of a wishy-washy blue colour, like the Malevolent current.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    bis goblin or gnome set imo

Take a second and think about it, chuckles. There's 2 color sets out. There's 3 raiding modes.

What do you think that means? Another color set is coming. And if you were any kind of resourceful (Which you aren't, at all) you'd know the 3rd one is dark blue and fits the theme of a DK very well, as well.

These threads are hilarious. People really need their hand held sometimes.

FWIW, this is the blue shade, only the head, shoulders, and belts are properly colored, green is in all the other slots.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think a darker theme would fit a death knight better

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post

FWIW, this is the blue shade, only the head, shoulders, and belts are properly colored, green is in all the other slots.
    Well, it's certainly not *bad*, just seems a little bit plain. Death Knights have just had so many dark-Blue sets, I personally thought the Black-and-Yellow look would mix things up a bit, but it's probably too late to suggest anything :P

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:26 AM ----------

@kuja:

That one seems a little monochromatic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Take a second and think about it, chuckles. There's 2 color sets out. There's 3 raiding modes.

What do you think that means? Another color set is coming. And if you were any kind of resourceful (Which you aren't, at all) you'd know the 3rd one is dark blue and fits the theme of a DK very well, as well.

What is going on in this thread that compels you to call everyone in it out?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm on it... give me a few...

Edit: Here ya go!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/ws9z5l.jpg

Hopefully this one works...

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 07:00 PM ----------

OKies - here's your request! ^_^
    This. I like this! Another!

Quote Originally Posted by Raivosoturi View Post
    That set looks hunter-ish mail set to me. Also, will we ever see normal sized belts again?
    How else will everyone know that I'm the world wide wrestling champion?!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post

Take a second and think about it, He already mentioned the Blue set, so your pointless post means nothing, good game
    These people are hilarious, People really need their eyes tested sometimes

so many simbiotes
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.