Razer Naga Epic HELP

okey guys i have the Razer Naga Epic for like 4-5 months everything worked fine...
    then yesterday i just whento sleep then today the cursor moves but wont click
    the side buttons you know 1>12 works...
    the only thing it dont work is left and right click scroll... scroll clic
    i already tryed windows system restore to a 5 days before

wondering if some one have some exp with this
    sry for my bad english and thank you

FIXED EDIT: okey i just reinstalled the mouse firmware and drivers and now its working...
    Last edited by Damire; 2012-10-25 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    I've gone through 2 Razer Nagas, with the same problem. They don't seem to last very long.

Deleted
    The naga is awesome but it doesn't hold very long, hope you still have your receipt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't understand why people complain about Razer products. I've had my naga epic for well over a year and have not had a single problem, the same is true about my Nostromo and Megalodon. They make really good products and I can't understand why anyone complains. It usually is just bad use from your end, dropping it or just doing something silly with it. Take care of it and be sensible and you should never have any problems.

All I can say @ OP is did you try plugging it in on a different USB port? Did you try it on another computer to see if it is your computer or your mouse? Have you tried a different mouse?

Deleted
    i would say that i take very good care of my mice, the first one started double clicking which was a known issue (don't think the epic or the new naga version has that problem) and the second just stopped clicking at all.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep that firmware updated...

my razer mouse started RANDOMLY clicking... or if i hold left button to drag a file for example, it releases the button whenever it wants.... Razer is worst mouse i have ever had... will never buy again.... my $10 mouse from 2004 still works......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    i would say that i take very good care of my mice, the first one started double clicking which was a known issue (don't think the epic or the new naga version has that problem) and the second just stopped clicking at all.
    This was the issue with my first Naga. I reported it to them and they replaced it with a Molten.

I've had no problems since. Check your software is up to date, and then contact them.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    This was the issue with my first Naga. I reported it to them and they replaced it with a Molten.

I've had no problems since. Check your software is up to date, and then contact them.
    i believe their warranty is one year? this happened to me after one year has passed ... double clicking

Deleted
    Yet to see my epic break but the day it does I will be here slating it to the ground

The Logitech G600 seems like a real nice mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Thrya View Post
    I've gone through 2 Razer Nagas, with the same problem. They don't seem to last very long.
    From what I'm reading, this don't seem to be a hardware break issue, but instead a configuration one.

I just had the exact same problem this moring. yesterday it was fine, turned the computer off, and today voilá! right and left click were not working.
    Then I opened notepad and started pressing the lateral buttons and found out that buttons 4 to 12 were acting as ALT,c,d,e,f,g,h,i which hinted me something very wrong at driver/firmware level.

Since Windows does most of it's updates when you turn it off, probably Synapse or windows itself made a driver update and messed everything up.

Long history short, I downloaded the latest firmware for the address below (Razer official website) and it is now working fine. It upgraded from firmware 1.02 to 1.04.

While I know everyone here is good-intended, please don't rush into blaming the hardware before exploring all possibilities.

Damire, please let me know if it worked for you as well.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 10:44 AM ----------

Just after typing my response I saw that the OP solved this long ago. anyhow, just a light in this subject, since the OP is not a native-spoken english person (just like me) I assume his Operational system is not set to english as well and that seems to be related with the issue.

As you pointed out, this thread is several months old. Gonna go ahead and close it. Please be more mindful toward thread dates in the future!
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-01-18 at 09:51 PM.