10+ Year Old Account

What's your best yield from Sunsong Ranch?

I'm curious what other people's crop yields from their farm have been and the best things you've received.

Here's what I was greeted with today.

Just wondering, is it more profitable to plant herbs than cooking ingredients?

I can usually sell a stack of 100 of Mogu Pumpkins anywhere from 350-475 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post

I think that depends on your server, if herbs are cheap then there is no point.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

same as you got and then i put it in the gbank like a good lil raider
    Sig by Populaire

15+ Year Old Account
    9 is my highest, only got 2 today :/

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    Ive had 8-10 a few times. A guildie got 14 a few days after it the songbell seed nerf/ herb buff.

10 lotus with 3 fools cap plots , 3 I forget what . I have had 4 10 lotus drops so far . A bunch of 8's too. Running 4 16 plot farms and 4 4plot farms atm. I've also had 3 no lotus pick ups too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I bothered with the farm, think I at most had like 6 golden lotus.
    I was farming to much so got tired of it, especially because of the wild crops. So damn annoying :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post

As someone else said, I think this depends on what things sell for on your server. I have a pretty dead server so the demand isn't very high, even the golden lotus are only selling for about 70g per right now, but I have an alchemist and three characters with 16-plot farms so I can make flasks as well and sell those. My bank is overflowing with herbs right now. :P