10+ Year Old Account

Late start into pve.

So for 4 years ive done purely pve, stopped did pvp for about a month now i wanna do pve again but i have not even a 463 set. I havent done reps either. So my question is what do i need to do gear wise to get back into the loop? Or is it even worth it with the new raid coming? My goal here is to get back into a raiding guild and do raids again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Start with LFR & if you have the thick skin do dailies aswell, It prbly the fast way to get geared. But if you don't wanna do dailies you don't have to your not forced, You can do all 4 LFRs and hope your luck is good, but you only get gear once a week like regular raids.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dailies. With 5.2 around the corner you're already close to screwed with the resurgence of linear progression.
    Farm dailies, then farm lfr, then farm Dominance/Shieldwall, then hope you're ready to farm Isle of the Thunder King.

That should be enough to catch up.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You could do all of dread wastes quests to get all the 450 blues (plus this gives you mega klaxxi rep (with commendations just doing the normal zone quests you get to halfway through revered, without I think somewhere in late honored so well worth it), then just chain run heroics, use your JP for some 458 gear or to upgrade any Heroic drops you get, Do Sha, to get your 476 epic booties, maybe grab an engineer made trinket ilevel 450, or look at buying some crafted 476 items, or if you have alot of gold some of the 496 crafted items.

Scenarios are good fro valor too and fast.

Goodluck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Start with LFR & if you have the thick skin do dailies aswell, It prbly the fast way to get geared. But if you don't wanna do dailies you don't have to your not forced, You can do all 4 LFRs and hope your luck is good, but you only get gear once a week like regular raids.
    Ilevel min is 460 for the two starter LFR's.. So, nope....
    OP needs to run 5 man heroics to get there. In addition: Kill Sha in Townlong for the epic boots.
    Achieve reputation with Golden Lotus to unlock the dailies. That should be very easy if the questing zones are quested out. One can be almost honored with GL from questing alone. Well into Honored towards Revered with the Klaxxi, also from questing alone. Klaxxi exalted yields a 489 epic ring reward.
    Check with fellow crafters for a 476 epic gear piece to bolster the item level higher.
    Scenarios done random also drop an item reward of ilevel 463 at times, not every time but often enough.