Deleted

[Resto]Some help on rejuv usage

Hey there i usually play a boomkin as my ms but had to go resto for empress hc since were short of healers and were 4 healing it.
    Yesterday happened our first tries and tried to not spam rejuv that much but my other guildie who is also a resto druid is doubling my rejuv healing.
    When do you find it appropiate to use rejuv ?
    Im tranqing the first field on first set ,
    Other resto tranqing 2nd field on 2nd set ,
    Disc SS all the 2nd fields.
    Is it wise to cover the raid before fields go off?
    Way i was doing was having shrooms up if theres downtime to hit 3-4 ppl , wild growth , swiftmend rdy on me positioned to hit 3/4 depends and rejuvs rolling on 3/4 ppl before explosion.
    Was also keeping incarnation for p2 to help smooth out the raid and tanks mostly with those instant regrowths.
    Any tips for improving and gear is appreciated (Working on another regen trinket).

Logs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/
    Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omzin/advanced

Pretty much your mana tells you how much to use rejuv.

First thing your gonna wanna use some mana quickly when the fight starts I always throw a rejuv out on the tank with my bloom stacks but don't be shy about bursting a little early so you can use your innvervate use it as soon as you can because the first innervate is mana in the bank and you don't wanna sit on it. After that you want to be a little more mana neutral. keep your blooms up throw a rejuv on anyone who isn't going to be topped immediately and keep a rejuv on the the tank with aggro. If your other healers can't take care of the spot healing you may end up throwing out some regrowths but mainly those are for OOC procs unless you really need to be topping people.

atm shrooms aren't too great I haven't done empress yet and the mechanics might make it ok for shrooms they are kind of a time suck atm

Covering the raid with Rejuvs is gonna suck your mana very quickly IMO you should throw out a few but with 2 wild growths + a disc and you said you were throwing shrooms down it shouldn't be necessary to go that far.

OOC in transitions is what i do also you seem to have the general idea of what to do if you find you excess mana throw a few more rejuvs out if you start hurting on mana cut back a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matli View Post
    Im tranqing the first field on first set ,
    Other resto tranqing 2nd field on 2nd set
    You should not need to blanket the raid in rejuves before the very first field explosion, basically if you do you will be oom. In any case, you should tranq 15% before the first corrupted explosion to ensure nobody dies from the aoe damage, healing inbetween the field explosion is relatively easy as there is no damage going out, its only the corrupted ones which are a problem.