Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question The future expansion discuss lore ( spoilers)

So now it is mutch Titan discuss around Wrathion what does it hints? And what about Serageras? Theres still an old good left and it hints in wowwiki that an old god could pretty easy beat upp sergeras. And Azara have pledge herself with the legion and the old gods. Emerald dream what about the hints, there for I just wonder how will all this lore fit together in the future?

Azhara, Sergeras, Kiljeaden, (illidan survived again?) why not raise my favo charakter Arthas then? The now bound litch king what about should he sit there forever alone? Why not kill the mindless scourge and then get rid of him? HE hates the legion to. The reamaning old god / gods and the lost heros of the first and second war? Malorne cenarius i just think its not nice to just end in the middle of an lore telling... (sry for my eng) WHat do you guys think?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot lot of evidence pointing to the legion. We have Wrathion's entire motivation, we have Blizz wanting to bring back Kazzak, the tip about Alleria/Turalyon (and Metzen saying they are not dead), Akama saying the threat of the Legion is always at hand, and now the new Warlock chain in 5.2.

I have a feeling Blizz is going to take us VS the Legion until level 100, where we finally kill Kil'jaedan (which would throw the legion into chaos since Sargeras is still MIA). Then we'll return to deal with threats like Azshara (enhanced with the power of Neptulon), N'Zoth, etc.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm still holding on my hopes of a Azshara expansion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by lichkingsbitch View Post
    So now there is a lot of Titan discussions around Wrathion, what does it hint at? And what about Sargeras?
    And there's still an old god left and it hints at wowwiki that an old god could pretty easily beat up Sargeras. And Azshara has pledged herself with the legion and the old gods. What about the Emerald dream hints? I just wonder how will all this lore fit together in the future?

Azshara, Sargeras, Kil'jeaden, (If Illidan survived again?) why not raise my favorite character Arthas too? The new lich king, should he sit there alone forever? Why not kill the mindless scourge and then get rid of him? HE hates the legion too. The remaining old god / gods and the lost heroes of the first and second war? Malorne, Cenarius i just think its not nice to just end in the middle of a story... (sry for my eng) What do you guys think?
    Fixed your english! I was still able to understand it, but I corrected a bit of grammar so it's easier to see

The old gods together were quite a match against Sargeras, but I'd bet that Sargeras would be able to make a deal with an old god, rather than risk the legion against one. And remember that the Titans were also a bit handicapped since they didn't want to kill the old gods. I doubt Sargeras would have an issue with that either.

Emerald Dream has been wrapped up in a book, unfortunately. Probably won't see too much more about the nightmare. Arthas is dead as dead can be. He was dead before we killed him. Fordragon, the new Lich King, is now sitting on the throne fusing souls with the previous lich king entity. When Arthas put on the helm he ceased to exist. His spirit and the spirit of Nerzhul merged to become one. Now Bolvar is merging with them too. IF he returns, Bolvar will probably be really messed up. Probably as a very chaotic figure and a keeper of the dead.

Myself I think we'll see a return to outland of some sort. Maybe a revamping of Outland, as well as another Outland continent. Older maps of Draenor showed a bigger continent and I think there are bits of it out there still. I doubt the entire planet was just the regions that we see.

I'll be honest with you guys, and this is an idea I pitched here a very long time ago (beginning of Cata), and people like Golden Yak and a few others have caught onto it.

It's very likely next expansion will be a Burning Legion esque one, but regardless, I think this will be a future expansion:

Azshara has succeeded in capturing Neptulon. By doing so, she AND N'zoth now command the entirety of the seas, not just a sect due to the location of their Naga forces.

Because of this, the floor of the ocean, and the waters themselves are at their command.

We have no where else on Azeroth to go. No matter where you look, north, south, east, and west are all occupied by Continents and land masses we've visited in their entirety.

An entire area of just ocean remains in the center, and that's where I believe we will meet Azshara and N'zoth.

In basic terms for anyone who didn't wanna read this entire thing.. Azshara and N'zoth will raise the Ocean Floor, Nazjatar and the Naga/Allies of the Naga Kingdoms, to the surface to reclaim Azeroth for themselves.

Doing so gives us an entire new land mass we've never even seen before to visit, and allows a plethora of new places to explore, whether it's Nazjatar, the remnants of Zandalar, maybe even the hinted at Old God Palace Nylathora (whatever it's called!)

We think N'zoth is still, to an extent, chained up or imprisoned in a way.

He could be in the Rift of Aln, or on the bottom of the Ocean. We don't really know where he truly is, but he is a problem.

He corrupted Deathwing, he waged war on TWO Old Gods, he corrupted the Emerald Dream and still remains there in some way, along with the fact he MIGHT be the puppeteer of the Sha (this is my own guess because it's now being hinted there's some kind of horror beneath Pandaria, whether it's an Old God's corpse or an actual Old God).

We'd have two HUGE and powerful enemies, along with maybe some revelations of the past of the Old Gods and primordial Azeroth, along with exploring the Ocean we never could.

I feel like that'd be an amazing and enticing expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, that's some good expansion speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Mmm, that's some good expansion speculation.
    Mine or the thread as a whole?

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole naga raise a new continent thing. Big fan of the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The whole naga raise a new continent thing. Big fan of the idea.
    Oh yeah. After I saw Ozumat snatch Neptulon up I started thinking of that.

I mean, I have an entire Expansion idea for it.

Maybe I'll make a thread about it at some point, but I'm kinda lazy :P.

The other upside to Destil's idea is that a continent raised from the sea floor would have all those awesome underwater doodads we saw in Cata, but without the annoying underwater mechanics.

Deleted
    Em it's already known next expansion gona be about the emerald dream, a blizzard guy droped that in a post some time ago

10+ Year Old Account
    I would freaking love a Aszhara expansion, and what you discribed above destil, is exacly what Ive had in mind. I have also seen a couple of people doubting the power and the amazingness that is the deeps of azeroth (now as a rised continent, in your theory), and I cant understand how can someone think that Aszashra AND Nzoth couldnt hold an expac for thier own.

Vash'jir, no matter how much people would like to argue that it was annoying to quest in, I can agree sure, it had some issues. But the story and the look of it was nothing less than amazing and I would LOVE a continent filled with that ocean look combined with other ancient ruins and ''secret areas''.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-01-19 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    The other upside to Destil's idea is that a continent raised from the sea floor would have all those awesome underwater doodads we saw in Cata, but without the annoying underwater mechanics.
    Indeed. Along with maybe a still underwater section or two.

To be truthful, by doing this, you open up the following Lore ridden areas to the World:

Nazjatar
    The Tomb of Sargeras
    The Remnants of Zandalar
    Kezan (if it sank or even if it didn't)
    The Center of the Maelstrom

Basically all of the islands of the South Seas.

Also, in case it is now a portal to it, the epicenter of the Maelstrom can act as a gateway, or raid instance, to the Rift of Aln, so that we can take out N'zoth corruption in the Emerald Dream once and for all, and at the same time explore it too.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    There is a lot lot of evidence pointing to the legion. We have Wrathion's entire motivation, we have Blizz wanting to bring back Kazzak, the tip about Alleria/Turalyon (and Metzen saying they are not dead), Akama saying the threat of the Legion is always at hand, and now the new Warlock chain in 5.2.

I have a feeling Blizz is going to take us VS the Legion until level 100, where we finally kill Kil'jaedan (which would throw the legion into chaos since Sargeras is still MIA). Then we'll return to deal with threats like Azshara (enhanced with the power of Neptulon), N'Zoth, etc.
    I am almost 100% certain when the blue posted that comment about Kazzak it was only in reference to adding world bosses. You know like how Kazzak was a world boss bot adding him specifically. I have no doubt we will be facing off against the BL in the next expansion or two and I am sure we will see him but that post was not saying hes is coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Indeed. Along with maybe a still underwater section or two.

To be truthful, by doing this, you open up the following Lore ridden areas to the World:

Nazjatar
    The Tomb of Sargeras
    The Remnants of Zandalar
    Kezan (if it sank or even if it didn't)
    The Center of the Maelstrom

Basically all of the islands of the South Seas.

Also, in case it is now a portal to it, the epicenter of the Maelstrom can act as a gateway, or raid instance, to the Rift of Aln, so that we can take out N'zoth corruption in the Emerald Dream once and for all, and at the same time explore it too.
    A reclaimed Kezan and Alliance Dalaran would make a nice pair of faction hubs.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I'm still holding on my hopes of a Azshara expansion.
    I think the titan influence will lead us there to Sargares tomb then to a BL expansion. Just my thought. Actually have been my line of thinking for a while after mists was announced and info cam out about it. MoP, Azshara, then off to fight the BL, then kill off the titans( or maybe help them do something).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanon View Post
    Em it's already known next expansion gona be about the emerald dream, a blizzard guy droped that in a post some time ago
    I'd love to see an actual source for that cause I have read no such thing. In absense of a source I'm just going to assume somebody reading too much into a remark. If that had been dropped anywhere it would have been discussed ad neaseum on these forusm by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    A reclaimed Kezan and Alliance Dalaran would make a nice pair of faction hubs.
    We could add Kul Tira to the mix if you'd like.

Know what? Screw it.

Guys, give me a day or two when I have free time, and maybe this Sunday I'll post my entire idea. I can't draw for my life so, it'll just be extremely written out. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not gonna lie, I would rather set things on Azeroth before we go all out on the burning legion on another planet( Asuming is Argus or Xoroth or w/e), I just feel like it would make a bit more sense. Thats why I kinda hope the next one is Azshara and Nzoth. I would love eaither one, I love both themes, but I feel like it would flow better.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-01-19 at 12:26 AM.

id really enjoy a naga expansion to but the main reason i want a burning legion expansion is because i really really want demon hunters. and with all the little hints in cata and with illidan coming back somehow at somepoint and then with further hints in mists i think demon hunter is the next big thing and considering its the most wanted class and the burning legion is such an iconic villain plus the next expansion will most likely be around the 10 year anniversary i think it would be the perfect time for it.

but hey if they gave us demon hunters in an azshara expansion that would be awesome to.

any expansion we get demon hunters i will herald as the greatest of all time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552