Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Unfortunately, it is content. It's just terrible content.

I can definitely see the loss now. Even more than before. How many people are actually raiding? From my experience and my friend's opinions, LFR isn't very fun. That, coupled with dailies, are supposed to be a casual's endgame. How could a person possibly get more excited from moving to 5.2 dailies after finishing 5.1 dailies, and before that 5.0 dailies?

Dailies, dailies, dailies. It's just awful content. I can't believe they actually think this passes for good content for the MAJORITY of players. Yes, majority. A very small percentage actually raid. So all that's left is LFR and dailies. It makes complete sense that people lose interest.

And you know what? They've already confirmed more of that is coming in 5.3, 5.4... etc. What gives them this unbridled confidence that tells them dailies are acceptable?
    And what do you think those players did before Pandaria? You've admitted they don't raid. Answer: leveling main and alts; dungeon runs, and dailies. A little PvP, perhaps. Now they've also got LFR, pet battles, and dailies that actually progress the story.

While you may think that dailies are awful content, millions of players do them because they are low-stress, casual ways to progress your character at your own pace.

Like a lot of posters on this site, you seem to be out of touch with most of the playerbase. You realize that many subscribers don't even have a level 90 yet, right?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    So when do we get to find out about the next lost of subs ? May?

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Most of those sales were after people already called it a flop.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 05:13 PM ----------

I'm currently subbed to SW:TOR. I have not seen this feature. Mind telling me how I find it?
    It's called group finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Or gain. Don't assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...ss_release.pdf

9.6 million

A loss like I said almost back to the pre Mop numbers I think the Free wow for D3 and X mas fluffed it in my opinion.

None the less over 10 million to 9.6 million is still a rather big lost
    not even a 5% loss your just a fucking retarded troll and hater is all wow is still king cock sucker!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-07 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Or gain. Don't assume.
    We only seen a gain with mop being pushed out. I don't see any xpacs planed for Q1

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Wrath of the Lich King had 12 million subs.

Yes, MOP is a weak expansion in comparison.
    MoP is not a weak expansion. The market is more saturated than it has ever been. Each time a new MMO gets released small chunks of players leave to play it, and part of that chunk returns while others dont. MMO's are time sinks and each MMO is trying to take up your free time. So you can only play so many at once. Swtor got released during Cata and so did Rift. GW2 got released right before MoP. These games have all had over a million players playing at some point, and that million just doesnt appear out of thin air, some of that million is coming from WoW, and whether they want to pay to play 2 games at the same time is their choice but some chose to drop a sub and play another game then come back.

An expansion isnt weak just because the ammount of ppl that bought it is lower than previous years or because subs are down from previous years. The market is getting more and more games and players just dont have the time to play them the way they are designed to be played. MMO's are designed to keep you playing. Look at single player games. They all have an ending, you usually put 30 hours into a campaign or story mode for some games, others RPG's you can put Hundreds of hours into, Shooters with online play also get hundreds of hours out of you. But those are all free after purchase. And i assume most ppl dont switch between all the shooters they just find their favorite and stick to it like ppl do with MMO's. And thats another problem with MMO's is that they all are very similar.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q1 runs January - March, so probably in early May.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Leonard McCoy, you sound very mad or irritated, try to have an actual or intelligent conversation without pulling ''fucking'' in every sentense. That is ofcourse if you dont want people to report you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, surely clinging yourself to an antique game is THE way to run a business.
    They try to keep WoW as profitable as possible while focusing their "savings" on new projects.
    Yes because their to timid to rock the boat. It's like RIM all over again. They don't have a culture of innovation. Running the clock down until kangodo can post ont he forums how much of a win their sub losses are. A WIN!

Reason*

Don't pine this into excuses. They're a company of mature adults, not 4 year olds who set a plant on fire and lied about it.
    I'm sorry, but I had to jump in here and remind you of Jay 'n' Friends collective bitch fit over Facebook. That was anything but maturity.

We only seen a gain with mop being pushed out. I don't see any xpacs planed for Q1
    And I don't see how you can see the future.

For all we know 5.2 is a huge success and subs increase back to 10 million.

Don't assume.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    not even a 5% loss your just a fucking retarded troll and hater is all wow is still king cock sucker!
    5% loss / 3months for year = 20% loss

It's not important?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    MoP is not a weak expansion.
    Wrath of the Lich King = 12 million subs.

Mists of Pandaria = 9.6 million subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Leonard McCoy, you sound very mad or irritated, try to have an actual or intelligent conversation without pulling ''fucking'' in every sentense. That is ofcourse if you dont want people to report you.
    Damnit Jim I"m a doctor not a forum poster.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    I'm sorry, but I had to jump in here and remind you of Jay 'n' Friends collective bitch fit over Facebook. That was anything but maturity.
    What are you talking about? I'm completely serious.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And I don't see how you can see the future.

For all we know 5.2 is a huge success and subs increase back to 10 million.

Don't assume.
    5.2 is for sure going to be the last gasp of the "huge raid, higher difficulty" raider
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

What are you talking about? I'm completely serious.
    Google jay wilson fuck that loser or jay wilson apology. Personally I think Jay is the best. He made a horrible game and he's a total asshat but it was refreshing to see someone let it out like that. It was the most honest I've ever seen a game developer or anyone in gaming come out and just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Wrath of the Lich King = 12 million subs.

Mists of Pandaria = 9.6 million subs.
    And yet Cataclysm was between the two which pretty much caused a permanent decrease in subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    Damnit Jim I"m a doctor not a forum poster.
    - Captain Kirk speaks on intercom,
    Doctor Mccoy report to the bridge please, Doctor Mccoy report to the bridge please.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.