Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    I'd love to see the subs go up, but it doesn't seem like it. I feel like there's constantly less and less people on my server and more and more people quitting.
    It could be anyway around, we will not know until the numbers presented. Those people could of server transferred or faction changed.

What is your server ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Nothing will change there minds about crz it's a mmo not a single player game.
    And it is this form of response from Blizzard, that angers people. The majority of complaints, and I do majority as in 9 out of 10 complaints, is the game breaking bugs. Not about gathering materials easy. Not about wanting to be alone in the world. I am on a full pop server. I enjoy the community around me. It's the bugs caused by CRZ I have a problem with. No where in the post you quoted, or any of my posts did I ever say I want a single player game or whatever.

So when it comes to bugs, they should listen, not give a canned response like what you gave. Which is exactly what ghostcrawler did when the feedback on CRZ began. When it comes to game breaking problems, and the company that created a feature that caused the problem, wont even hear the feedback, of course people are going to be upset with them. And I do like the game, hell I resubbed this month mostly to be with my friends again. But I still hold a hatred for the current incarnation of CRZ because the same bugs from September 2012, that's 6 months ago, aka, half a damn year, are still there unfixed and Blizzard giving a "We don't care" attitude.

That's why my estimate is where they are. Money speaks louder than words, and I am really looking forward to the results, and seeing if this will change Ghostcrawler's tune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Make sure the floor isn't wet Safety first.
    Teehee

I'd love to see the subs go up, but it doesn't seem like it. I feel like there's constantly less and less people on my server and more and more people quitting.
    I'd say it might be people migrating or taking a break.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well i would hope they have the bugs fixed by 5.2 if they havn't already.
    Current indications are that they wont be. If they are, then great. If not, I will still hate the feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'd say it might be people migrating or taking a break.
    They also could have there subs still going, just not logging on when he/she is online.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Doomsayers, backpatters, it doesn't matter; either way you're an idiot. Each time you play your game, you're looking through a keyhole into what is and what could be, never seeing the full picture, never able to unlock that door and experience everything at once. So just stop trying.

Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, EQ2, Rift, EVE, hell even SWTOR; play what you enjoy, that is what games are for. Not all this dick slapping, chest thumping numbers foolishness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    And it is this form of response from Blizzard, that angers people. The majority of complaints, and I do majority as in 9 out of 10 complaints, is the game breaking bugs. Not about gathering materials easy. Not about wanting to be alone in the world. I am on a full pop server. I enjoy the community around me. It's the bugs caused by CRZ I have a problem with. No where in the post you quoted, or any of my posts did I ever say I want a single player game or whatever.

So when it comes to bugs, they should listen, not give a canned response like what you gave. Which is exactly what ghostcrawler did when the feedback on CRZ began. When it comes to game breaking problems, and the company that created a feature that caused the problem, wont even hear the feedback, of course people are going to be upset with them. And I do like the game, hell I resubbed this month mostly to be with my friends again. But I still hold a hatred for the current incarnation of CRZ because the same bugs from September 2012, that's 6 months ago, aka, half a damn year, are still there unfixed and Blizzard giving a "We don't care" attitude.

That's why my estimate is where they are. Money speaks louder than words, and I am really looking forward to the results, and seeing if this will change Ghostcrawler's tune.

Sums it all up beautifully, Nice to see once in a while somebody gets it, but I disagree, this wont change GC attitude, because the problem is this guy has developed his attitude from what i am guessing is many years, like or dislike, he and others like him need to be fired and go with a fresh start, it isn't personal, right now he and anybody supporting his style of doing things are making any bad situaton much worse.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

It could be anyway around, we will not know until the numbers presented. Those people could of server transferred or faction changed.

What is your server ?
    Executus- US

10+ Year Old Account
    Executus- US
    You Horde or Alliance ?

10+ Year Old Account
    On EU the servers are more busy then last year in cata and those days the subs were still around 10,1M.
    And now it's a little more bussier on activity points, and on Realm status points ;P, I predict 10,5M or higher. Not lower.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Doomsayers, backpatters, it doesn't matter; either way you're an idiot. Each time you play your game, you're looking through a keyhole into what is and what could be, never seeing the full picture, never able to unlock that door and experience everything at once. So just stop trying.

Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, EQ2, Rift, EVE, hell even SWTOR; play what you enjoy, that is what games are for. Not all this dick slapping, chest thumping numbers foolishness.
    This is a video game forum. With people who love games and love to discuss and argue about it. If you don't like it don't participate. Simple.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 02:02 PM ----------

You Horde or Alliance ?
    Both lol, mostly horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't think it matters how many people they lose. We could cut the subs in half and WoW would still be doing exponentially better than most MMO's out there...

Deleted
    This kind of threads always bring the comedy out of people, claiming the majority hates CRZ and over 1 million people quit because of CRZ, I don't even need to watch some Bill Burr stand up today, got my dose of laughter already.
    I'm assuming something along the lines of 250k-500k less subs than last call since people who bought the expansion just to try it out and didn't feel like it's worthy to come back have probably left by now, and since these are the numbers as of Q4 2012, people still had plenty to do.
    Doesn't really matter to be honest, I'm more interested in the revenue numbers, not because I'm a share holder, but if even with some sub loss they can increase the revenue (Paid Services, Pet and Mount Store, etc), it really shows how healthy WoW is.
    Last edited by mmoc9a374e54bb; 2013-02-07 at 07:08 PM.

This is a video game forum. People who love games and love to discuss and argue about it. If you don't like it don't participate. Simple.
    Flew right over your head, didn't it.

I'm not talking about discussion, I'm talking about the heated game vs game that always pops into every thread. You want to waste your time sweating online over numbers you'll never see, rather than play the game you so love or hate? That is your prerogative.

The irony in what you just posted is not lost on me though.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Flew right over your head, didn't it.

I'm not talking about discussion, I'm talking about the heated game vs game that always pops into every thread. You want to waste your time sweating online over numbers you'll never see, rather than play the game you so love or hate? That is your prerogative.
    You don't get it.

25 million subs.

Believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    25 million subs.

Believe.
    Hahah. ^^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sums it all up beautifully, Nice to see once in a while somebody gets it, but I disagree, this wont change GC attitude, because the problem is this guy has developed his attitude from what i am guessing is many years, like or dislike, he and others like him need to be fired and go with a fresh start, it isn't personal, right now he and anybody supporting his style of doing things are making any bad situaton much worse.

No Ghostcrawler doesn't need to be fired. Calling for someone to be fired is low. He did go with a fresh start. He started in Wrath and things went up hill. Just because you don't like him and his answers doesn't mean who you quoted is right. Blizzard is far from perfect but they aren't horrible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You don't get it.
    I understand completely; you're telling me to not partake in discussion just because I stated an opinion, even though what I posted has everything to do with the current topic at hand, and is a viewpoint shared by others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No Ghostcrawler doesn't need to be fired. Calling for someone to be fired is low. He did go with a fresh start. He started in Wrath and things went up hill. Just because you don't like him and his answers doesn't mean who you quoted is right. Blizzard is far from perfect but they aren't horrible.
    I'd argue if anyone needs to be fired, it is Jay Wilson. Though even that is a controversial statement.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    25 million subs.

Believe.
    In honor of your beliefs.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)