How to DoT well as Affliction:

Please read this short blog I wrote about how to DoT well as Affliction;

http://notsdots.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/dots/

*This has been a public service announcement endorsed fully by Not of <Demise>, Burning Blade

I'm still a bit unclear.

Funny.

But on a serious note. Anyone have any recommendations of an addon to track dots on the bosses in the Will of the Emperor encounter? I can track one boss using my focus frame but if I need to target the other boss I have to turn my camera around and click him... which feels very inefficient. Elvira recommends Shadow Unit Frames but I don't like it because it changes the look of my unit frames. I just want an addon that will allow me to have two focus frames (if that makes sense)!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    Funny.

But on a serious note. Anyone have any recommendations of an addon to track dots on the bosses in the Will of the Emperor encounter? I can track one boss using my focus frame but if I need to target the other boss I have to turn my camera around and click him... which feels very inefficient. Elvira recommends Shadow Unit Frames but I don't like it because it changes the look of my unit frames. I just want an addon that will allow me to have two focus frames (if that makes sense)!
    Use the bossframes and enable debuffs (show own only). That's how I do it and all the dots never fall. Whatever unitframes you're using should have the ability to track bossframes (and even stock UI has them, just can't track dots with them).
    I basically have my camera constantly moving on that fight anyway; between killing Strengths and then swapping to boss(es) you're going to be swivelling it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Don't create pointless or joke threads