Thread: Xbox Live Help

10+ Year Old Account

Xbox Live Help

Sorry if this is the wrong place,

My girlfriend is staying at my house for the weekend and she is trying to recover her gamertag for xbox.

At her house the GT is Neko*****

Then when we use the SAME EXACT email and password, the GT comes up as LegionBroom434.

I contacted xbox and they told me that I'm probably using the wrong email, this isn't the case, we checked the email before we left.

If anyone has any idea how too fix this that would be helpful,
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that can possibly make sense is that someone pulled the ol' switch-a-roo on her. She made the GT LegionBroom434 and then someone logged in as Neko***** on her x-box without her noticing and then she though that was her GT from then forth. There is no possible way that the GT can have 2 different names with the same e-mail and PW. Or she has 2 GT, and the Neko one is under a different email and PW that she forgot she used.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing i could think of that could cause that without mixing up the email is if the gamertag was changed recently? Otherwise you have the wrong email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place,

My girlfriend is staying at my house for the weekend and she is trying to recover her gamertag for xbox.

At her house the GT is Neko*****

Then when we use the SAME EXACT email and password, the GT comes up as LegionBroom434.

I contacted xbox and they told me that I'm probably using the wrong email, this isn't the case, we checked the email before we left.

If anyone has any idea how too fix this that would be helpful,
    Only one email can be registered with a gamertag.

However, you can have an alternate email in case your account gets hacked or something they'll email your alternate email address.

Any way it goes, your not using the right password/email.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    This happened with my original account as well. Someone changed the name to something ridiculous like turtlerock87 or something. I just made a new account after support couldn't help me.