Does HM Empress require 5/6H that week?

We're going to start working on HM Empress. But HM Vizier was not a reliable kill for us. I was wonderinng if I have the option to clear it on normal mode, or if you need to have the previous 5 killed as HM's that week in order to access Empress. Does anyone know for sure?
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

I know that having the 5 previous bosses killed on heroic in the same lockout is required to unlock heroic Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults, so I can only guess that it's the same for Heart of Fear.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

You need to have all 5 bosses killed in Heroic mode that week. Or, you could just extend the lockout.

Deleted
    no we extended our lockout and pulled her on heroic no problem

I see; thank you.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Deleted
    if you skip a boss on heroic - nope. boss isn't attackable

You need to be 5/6 H on the lockout -- but it doesn't have to be all within one week. Keep extending

idd but why not get the first one down first?

We have beaten the other encounters but we only raid 9 hours a week, so I was worried that if Vizier or Amber Shaper take too much time, we won't get enough pulls on Empress.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by ashin View Post
    We have beaten the other encounters but we only raid 9 hours a week, so I was worried that if Vizier or Amber Shaper take too much time, we won't get enough pulls on Empress.
    Extend the lockout in the next ID go 100% for empress till she's down.