Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your ideal post-Siege of Orgrimmar event

That takes place after Garrosh has been laid to rest and before the next expansion.

What idea do you want to come up with? It can serious, it can be heartwarming, it can even be funny. It can be whatever. Just come up with an idea.

My idea involves the Alliance, the Horde, and the other neutral factions(Ex: The Lorewalkers, Tillers, Shado-Pan, Earthen Ring, Avengers of Hyjal, Kirin Tor, Argent Crusade, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Cenarion Expedition, Shattrah) all have a huge feast in celebration of the end of the Alliance-Horde war with Varian and Thrall signing a truce.

However, during the feast, Nazgrim decides to egg Admiral Taylor on the face with a deviled egg. Taylor tries to pay him back by attempting to throw a pie in his face. Taran Zhu stops him and criticizes him for trying to do that, then pulls a fast one by chucking Taylor in the back with the same pie. Furious, Taylor grabs a piece of food and throws at Taran Zhu, only for the Lord of the Shado Pan to dodge the object where it hits Varian Wrynn.

Varian decided to pay back Taylor by throwing food in his face. Which unfortunately hits Jaina. Jaina takes a few pieces of food and throws it at Varian, only to hit Thrall, Aggra, Lorethmar Theron and others, and sooner or later, everyone starts chucking food at each other in a big food fight. Taran Zhu then comments to himself "Way to go you idiot. You just caused a massive civil war. Oh your ancestors are bowing their heads in shame over this" as he fends off against his own men in a fight over consumables.

10+ Year Old Account
    a berlin senario

split it in half

All Orcs, including PCs lined up and beheaded, followed by all the rest of the horde races.

Azshara comes and floods most of the world. Warlocks become the new mages by having people pay them for underwater breathing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    All Orcs, including PCs lined up and beheaded, followed by all the rest of the horde races.
    World of Craft.

Deleted
    As soon as Garrosh's Body hits the ground, sargeras comes through a massive rift with a million demons and swarms orgrimmar to the music "trololololololo"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    As soon as Garrosh's Body hits the ground, sargeras comes through a massive rift with a million demons and swarms orgrimmar to the music "trololololololo"

Sargaras: Ah you killed the only one capable of keeping us away! the power of his ego prevented us from coming here.

us: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Things like this always amuse me since the Siege only happens since the entire Horde goes against Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dranosh Saurfang reclaims what should have been his title of Warchief. (A person can dream and who the hell stays dead in WoW forever nowadays?)

i would like it if it was a stupid mass effect 3 plot.

where all along garrosh was the hero that was protecting us from the BL but we fucked up and killed him
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

What if during the siege Garrosh sends a group to kill Aggra, and her kids(assuming theyre born), and Garrosh uses his final breath to tell Thrall that his wife and kids are probably dead. Thrall goes to see if it's true, and it is. his grief and anger allows the final remnant of the sha to corrupt him. SECRET HEROIC ONLY BOSS THRALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    World of Craft.
    Maybe the Alliance could take up sewing and make it World of Needlecraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Garrosh wins. Using his new sha-based powers he compels the raid sent to kill him to actually fight for him.

After Varrian, Baine, Vol'jin, Sylvanas, Lor'themar and Jaina lie dead, and the Alliance forces have been forced to flee back to Stormwind, Garrosh purges the Horde of all the remaining unclean Troll, Blood Elf and Forsaken filth. He only allows those loyal Tauren to remain in the Horde, due to their physical strength as warriors.

To counter the menace of this new and bloodthirsty Horde, the remaining races forge a new Alliance, under the joint leadership of Malfurion and Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    What if during the siege Garrosh sends a group to kill Aggra, and her kids(assuming theyre born), and Garrosh uses his final breath to tell Thrall that his wife and kids are probably dead. Thrall goes to see if it's true, and it is. his grief and anger allows the final remnant of the sha to corrupt him. SECRET HEROIC ONLY BOSS THRALL.
    NO NOT THRALL DAMN IT ><!

But I wonder what a pissed of thrall would look like and how powerful he is ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by propsmc90 View Post
    NO NOT THRALL DAMN IT ><!

But I wonder what a pissed of thrall would look like and how powerful he is ._.
    The thought of that made me pee a little...

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see the Alliance chased out of the city, violently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Headin' off to Outland to prep for the new Burning Legion offensive.

Also hopefully some kind of raid. A small one, maybe 1-2 bosses.

You beat me to it :<

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Maybe the Alliance could take up sewing and make it World of Needlecraft.
    That's all they've been doing until MoP.