Deleted

(Lore) Questions about the Argent Crusade

I want to know about this faction lorewise and wowiki doesnt say much. So here are some questions that I have, if there isn´t a cannon answer please give your opinion.

Are there still forces in Northrend, if so, how many troops are there?
    How strong are the AC armies?
    How large in numbers are?
    Who is the second in command?
    Wich is its relationship with the Horde and the Alliance?
    Apart from killing undeath and maybe demons in a future, does the Order have any goals?
    Is the Ebon Hold part of the Argent Crusade or its independant?
    Has Etrigg (think this is the name, the orc you see in Zul Drak) join permantly the Order?
    What does the Order think about the expanding fosaken?

Thank you for your answers.

Probably several thousand in total, and it's very likely they would have left a substantial force behind in Northrend.

The Argent Crusade tries to maintain friendship with both, while remaining neutral.

Apart from killing undeath and maybe demons in a future, does the Order have any goals?
    To maintain peace in the world - they have the same goals as the former Silver Hand, which is to protect the world from evil.

The Death Knights are completely independent, but often help the Crusade.

Has Etrigg (think this is the name, the orc you see in Zul Drak) join permantly the Order?
    No. His allegience is with the Horde but he's a close friend of Tirion.

Probably keeping a close eye on them (and Garrosh) but don't want to get involved because of their neutrality.

10+ Year Old Account
    -there are forces in northrend still, they held the argent tournament to see who was worthy of joining their army in the assault against the lich king
    -the army must have been pretty strong when spearheaded by the players because they broke down the gates of icecrown citadel and established a foothold inside
    -pretty large numbers, theyre stationed throughout northrend (mainly icecrown, some in gundrak, and other zones)
    -second in command im not sure about (main guy was tirion obviously)
    -it's basically a branch off of the argent dawn, so it's equally as revered between the horde and alliance
    -the argent crusade's main mission was to kill the lich king, just like the argent dawn's was to cleanse plaguelands
    -ebon hold is part of the ebon blade, a separate organization that sometimes works with the argent crusade to achieve similar goals
    -not sure about Etrigg
    -not sure about their thoughts on the forsaken

hope that was helpful, they're one of my favorite factions. just hope i got all the things i said right
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721372142

Q: What is the Argent Crusade's relationship with the Forsaken, in light of Sylvanas's recent actions?
    A: Although the members of the Argent Crusade still stand by the Forsaken heroes who joined them in the battle against the Scourge, Sylvanas's actions since the slaying of Arthas have deeply concerned the crusaders. They, along with certain members of the Ebon Blade, are now watching Sylvanas and the Forsaken very closely, as similarities between her and the Lich King are increasing in number by the day.

Deleted
    I read that Tirion choose himself every paladin who was going to join the Argent Crusade in a Wotlk questline (before the Colussium) but in Cataclysm timeline you can see how there are many recruits in Hearthleng and... seriusly, they dont look like great warrios that Tirion would recruit... more like farmers and civilians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    I read that Tirion choose himself every paladin who was going to join the Argent Crusade in a Wotlk questline (before the Colussium) but in Cataclysm timeline you can see how there are many recruits in Hearthleng and... seriusly, they dont look like great warrios that Tirion would recruit... more like farmers and civilians.
    99% of the people that were fighting the lich king would have been farmers and civilians before the war.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion recruited the most powerful allies already available so he could to attack the Lich King's personal stronghold. That was the purpose of the Coliseum - to find the strongest fighters in the world so they could form an elite band, the Ashen Verdict.

But in the aftermath he'll be bringing in new recruits and training up people. The war with the Scourge is over, so now's the time to rebuild and resupply.

Deleted
    I want to know about this faction lorewise and wowiki doesnt say much. So here are some questions that I have, if there isn´t a cannon answer please give your opinion.

1.)Are there still forces in Northrend, if so, how many troops are there?
    2.)How strong are the AC armies?
    3.)How large in numbers are?
    4.)Who is the second in command?
    5.)Wich is its relationship with the Horde and the Alliance?
    6.)Apart from killing undeath and maybe demons in a future, does the Order have any goals?
    7.)Is the Ebon Hold part of the Argent Crusade or its independant?
    8.)Has Etrigg (think this is the name, the orc you see in Zul Drak) join permantly the Order?
    9.)What does the Order think about the expanding fosaken?
    1.) Yes a small force watching over what's left of the scourge they still have holdings in Northrend though most have left
    2.) A strong and very effective army, however still insignificant compared to the Alliance and Horde and they've suffered heavy losses in Northrend. As well as people defecting back to their factions as the scourge threat has been diminished and faction tensions are as hot has ever
    3.) A sizeable force, I don't know precisely but they probably still boast decent numbers.
    4.) I don't actually know
    5.) The Argent Crusade at it's heart probably slightly favours The Alliance due to its values and core principles of the light, but at the helm Tirion has absolutely no prejudice at either side his impartiality is unquestionable he honours and respects both sides.
    6.) Yet to be seen but their primary motive is to breathe life back into the lands scarred by the Lich King
    7.) Independent but they often work alongside each other despite their differences and have learned to respect each other after Northern no matter how different they may be.
    8.) He's a Horde advisor
    9.) Gravely concerned but realises that the forsaken and Sylvanas can be negotiated with and they realise that the forsaken lost much and fought as bravely as anyone in the war in Northrend. They are fully aware of all the problems attacking the forsaken could pose, they're a formidable force on their own, with the full might of the horde behind them the Crusade would be decimated. The AC would be an Alliance faction and Lordearon will once again be torn apart by war, they're playing the waiting game for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there still forces in Northrend, if so, how many troops are there? (NO IDEA)
    How strong are the AC armies? (NOT AS STRONG AS EITHER FACTION)
    How large in numbers are? (THE LOW THOUSANDS. no more than 2k maybe)
    Who is the second in command? (DUNNO)
    Wich is its relationship with the Horde and the Alliance? (NEUTRAL)
    Apart from killing undeath and maybe demons in a future, does the Order have any goals? (no)
    Is the Ebon Hold part of the Argent Crusade or its independant? (INDEPENDENT)
    Has Etrigg (think this is the name, the orc you see in Zul Drak) join permantly the Order? (no)
    What does the Order think about the expanding fosaken? (DOES NOT LIKE FOR SURE)

15+ Year Old Account

Who is the second in command?

Thank you for your answers.
    1) Probably some forces left behind to watch the Scourge. Their main focus has shifted to the Plaguelands
    2) No idea
    3) No idea, probably a few thousand
    4) I would imagine it is Crusade Commander Korfax
    5) The Argent Crusade maintains and promotes its neutrality in better to more effectively fight undead threats
    6) The current main goal is the restoration of the Plaguelands. Specifically the cleansing and reconstruction of Stratholme
    7) The Ebon Blade is an independent organization. During the Siege of Icecrown Citadel the Crusade and Ebon blade joined to form the Ashen Verdict though that was, as far as we know, a temporary alliance
    8) No Etrigg has not
    9) They're keeping a close eye on them
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Thanks everyone for your answers!

Here are two more:

-Being the Ashbringer (from what I know) the soul of a Naruu, does Velen spoke about his visions with Tirion or knows of him? I ask this because if another demon invasion happens Velen and Tirion would be perfect allieds. We dont see in game to much relationship between the argent crusade and the draenai and thats kind of strange isnt it?

-Who do you think could be the next "Ashbringer" if Tirion dies?