Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

More class changes

For most classes yet 0 word on hunters, its as if they are not even trying to fix the issues GC has stated about them.

Meh. I'd rather have them carefully implement a change, not one that is like "Omg, that's awesome!" then have it taken away. Hopefully changes do come, but it is only the start of the ptr.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    They have also mentioned something about marksmanship and the 4 piece bonus. No details yet for as far as I know, only that Ghostcrawler forgot to mention it. No need to panic just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    They have also mentioned something about marksmanship and the 4 piece bonus. No details yet for as far as I know, only that Ghostcrawler forgot to mention it. No need to panic just yet.
    Aimed shot works for the 4 piece. I can't find the blue post atm, but I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Aimed shot works for the 4 piece. I can't find the blue post atm, but I read it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...75?page=30#599

Question: Could you please make the bonus work for Aimed Shot (or even Steady Shot) too?

GC answer: We did so. I must have forgotten to mention it.

Deleted
    That's what I was talking about indeed.

Nemesis, bro I think its time you either stop playing WoW or stop playing a hunter. I dunno every time I read one of your posts its very negative or its you whining about the hunter class or just whining in general. This game has been out 8 years now and there have been ups and downs for every spec and class in the game. If you don't have patience to ride it out and wait for changes then move on. No, hunters aren't perfect but we don't need to read your dissatisfaction in every new post and new thread you make. Hunters are fine and there are plenty of them clearing 16/16 heroic. Hold on and enjoy the game/ride or stfu and move on!

Deleted
    Either hunters are fine - that's what I feel - or they plan to make changes, but important ones (like new mechanics) and are waiting for it to be finished before proposing the ghost of an idea that might not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendil-Hyjal View Post
    Either hunters are fine - that's what I feel - or they plan to make changes, but important ones (like new mechanics) and are waiting for it to be finished before proposing the ghost of an idea that might not work.
    I think they are more or less happy with where we are.
    and I think likewise. we are fighting there where a lot of classes are (in the middle region) and are allways somewhat usefull. (of course except for the occasional fights where class X shines, or mages/WLs in general, but appart from that stuff, we are doing well.) I'm enjoying the dps races with (many) other classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said 5.2 will have more class changes then 5.1 but so far there was very little changes to any class, and 5.2 isnt that far away.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valisen View Post
    Nemesis, bro I think its time you either stop playing WoW or stop playing a hunter. I dunno every time I read one of your posts its very negative or its you whining about the hunter class or just whining in general. This game has been out 8 years now and there have been ups and downs for every spec and class in the game. If you don't have patience to ride it out and wait for changes then move on. No, hunters aren't perfect but we don't need to read your dissatisfaction in every new post and new thread you make. Hunters are fine and there are plenty of them clearing 16/16 heroic. Hold on and enjoy the game/ride or stfu and move on!
    pls don't say hunter are fine
    we got
    powershot bug
    glaive toss bug
    how hunter are fine and the exp lunched 5month ago
    its our lvl 90 talents
    and i feel same the way he does
    so stop saying words like "STFU"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    we got
    powershot bug
    glaive toss bug
    its our lvl 90 talents
    Hunters are fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Hunters are fine.
    i am cool with that :P

we got
    powershot bug
    glaive toss bug
    its our lvl 90 talents
    Hunters are fine, at least relatively speaking. That doesn't mean nothing should be changed, but I'll take Hunter level 90 talents over, say Mage or Resto Shaman level 90 talent situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Hunters are fine, at least relatively speaking. That doesn't mean nothing should be changed, but I'll take Hunter level 90 talents over, say Mage or Resto Shaman level 90 talent situations.
    i didn't mention mage and resto shame
    and sure if they got bugs blizzard must fix bugs for whatever class
    and i am talking about power shot 3sec cast time and hit 1/10 after 5month still no fix and GC said that its skill shot then another day he said that he going to fix it but not yet
    and if we say hunter is fine why blizzard should fix anything ?! they gonna read this "hunter are FINE" and they will do nothing lol because we r happy with our bugs
    and i know my english is kinda poor and sorry for that i am improving it with reading and writing every single posts
    ahhh maybe i could say "my english is FINE"

i didn't mention mage and resto shame
    and sure if they got bugs blizzard must fix bugs for whatever class
    and i am talking about power shot 3sec cast time and hit 1/10 after 5month still no fix and GC said that its skill shot then another day he said that he going to fix it but not yet
    Bugs should, of course, be fixed. I'm referring to gameplay issues with those other classes. Mage 90 talents are just flat out not enjoyable or interesting at all, and feel more like a penalty than a bonus.

and if we say hunter is fine why blizzard should fix anything ?! they gonna read this "hunter are FINE" and they will do nothing lol because we r happy with our bugs
    Blizzard won't hear you here is the thing, these aren't official forums. When I say that we're fine, I'm not saying that everything's perfect, just that the class isn't really in a bad spot. It's fun, it's competitive, there's enough interesting spec choices to make. If there's something I have a complaint about in terms of gameplay, it's the uninspired Glyphs.

and i know my english is kinda poor and sorry for that i am improving it with reading and writing every single posts
    ahhh maybe i could say "my english is FINE"
    Your English is fine! It's a lot better than my Arabic at any rate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Bugs should, of course, be fixed. I'm referring to gameplay issues with those other classes. Mage 90 talents are just flat out not enjoyable or interesting at all, and feel more like a penalty than a bonus.

Blizzard won't hear you here is the thing, these aren't official forums. When I say that we're fine, I'm not saying that everything's perfect, just that the class isn't really in a bad spot. It's fun, it's competitive, there's enough interesting spec choices to make. If there's something I have a complaint about in terms of gameplay, it's the uninspired Glyphs.

Your English is fine! It's a lot better than my Arabic at any rate
    ty about english part believe me when i tell u that wow made my english like that
    but ofc i am goona take some courses for work since i am gonna be banker

about "this forum and its not official" i am here to talk & discuss and maybe sometimes to fight with QQ'ers and sure i will clash with some ppl and will agree with some ppl
    and i am active at official forum and even at GC twitter

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 12:47 AM ----------

mage part i know and its frustrating i have mage alt and i know how its bad
    also i feel that counter spell nerf its huge over nerf in my opinion
    Last edited by Steliios; 2013-01-22 at 12:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    They said 5.2 will have more class changes then 5.1 but so far there was very little changes to any class, and 5.2 isnt that far away.
    5.2 is not going live anytime soon. 6-8 weeks of ptr left.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    5.2 is not going live anytime soon. 6-8 weeks of ptr left.
    Yep. They just released the PTR this month and the changes are still being implemented/tweaked. There hasn't been a candidate patch yet, the patches we see are far from it.

Dont know about you guys, but it pissed me a lot when i see a new PTR build release and i cant find A SINGLE CHANGE to Hunters, even when theres so much to be done... ¬¬

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....