Thread: Shadow Renew

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadow Renew

I dont know if this has been proposed yet, but wouldn't it be cool when ur in shadowform with the Dark Binding glyph on Renew changes to Dark Renew or something where u would get a nice cosmetic extra Shadowy effect to it, like some nice dark clouds or something?

thoughs?

Yea, i asked for that in early mop beta.. would be cool

10+ Year Old Account
    I've wanted PW:S to become Shadow Shield in Shadowform, not interacting with or causing Weakened Soul, but being self-only. Possibly a glyph that does this.

It's silly that every other DPS with an absorb doesn't prevent the Disc priest in the raid from healing them, particularly so with PW:S's increased prominence for Disc in 5.2.
    Last edited by espoire; 2013-01-20 at 11:59 AM. Reason: I accdentally a number

Quote Originally Posted by espoire View Post
    It's silly that every other DPS with an absorb doesn't prevent the Disc priest in the raid from healing them, particularly so with PW:S's increased prominence for Disc in 5.2.
    You do realize that every other DPSer's absorb spell has a 30s - 3m CD, while PW:S CD is 4s, right?
    And don't even think suggesting an increased CD on Shadow's PW:S, 'cause that would just be the fatality on top off all the PvP nerfs we'll be receiving in 5.2.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    You do realize that every other DPSer's absorb spell has a 30s - 3m CD, while PW:S CD is 4s, right?
    And don't even think suggesting an increased CD on Shadow's PW:S, 'cause that would just be the fatality on top off all the PvP nerfs we'll be receiving in 5.2.
    Wasn't aware they were so long, but ours is 15s for self-use, which is the only acceptable use in a raid with a Disc priest in it.