Deleted

rogue/unholy/healer

Well, Im thinking in running this comp in s13, so I wanna know if this comp will be viable. With the buffs to rogues and the dk changes, I can see this comp very very strong with the aoe presurre of the dk and the burst of shadow dance + 1min strangulate + necrotic spam. Thoughs?

Edit: Btw, what healer?

Deleted
    Monk healer

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if recent Unholy buffs will put them in a better spot than Frost for arenas. IMO, Frost's burst will still outclass Unholy's sustained damage.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resto Shaman or Hpal. Hpal I would say, for Freedoms because you are double melee. Also, they have pretty insane CC chains and can shut the other teams healer down while Necrotic is stacking high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    Idk if recent Unholy buffs will put them in a better spot than Frost for arenas. IMO, Frost's burst will still outclass Unholy's sustained damage.
    I'd agree with this statement, unholy just isn't as viable as it used to be right now, frost outclasses it in nearly every conceivable way.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

You are thinking about arena all wrong. This game is no longer about strategy or long play or positioning. It is about rushing in on each other and popping all your cooldowns and your instant unavoidable CC and seeing who can gib someone else first. You just need to go with a class that you are assisting in a smokebomb to get a gib. So, as always you want a warrior or mage. Hpal the best healer because they have defensive moves that make them immune and can make you immune to mongoloid burst.

WoW pvp is about class first, burst second, gear third and lastly skill. You are proposing to play a class like RLS and that kind of gameplay does not exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I'd agree with this statement, unholy just isn't as viable as it used to be right now, frost outclasses it in nearly every conceivable way.
    You're forgetting that Frost has a lot of splash damage which hurts Rogue CC -a lot-. Unholy will for sure be the better spec for this comp, for the same reason that unholy PHDK > frost PHDK. Being unable to use howling blast is pretty painful.

I haven't read much about DKs for 5.2, but Rogue/DK/Sham was actually a pretty good comp in end-Cata, it's pretty heavy skillcap because you're both quite squishy, but a Monk or Paladin should be able to keep up with the healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    You're forgetting that Frost has a lot of splash damage which hurts Rogue CC -a lot-. Unholy will for sure be the better spec for this comp, for the same reason that unholy PHDK > frost PHDK. Being unable to use howling blast is pretty painful.

I haven't read much about DKs for 5.2, but Rogue/DK/Sham was actually a pretty good comp in end-Cata, it's pretty heavy skillcap because you're both quite squishy, but a Monk or Paladin should be able to keep up with the healing.
    Frost can keep its attacks to a single target with only a minor nerf in damage. I have to do this when my Holy Pally breaks out Repentance instead of Fist of Justice, and it's not a big deal in the big picture of things.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

cleave zerg teams look to be very strong in s13 as for the healer holy paladin or mw