Best DPS professions for Min/Maxing?

As the title says. Just wanted to find out what the best professions for min/maxing DPS in Raid Progression would be. Leveling a Warlock atm for some hardcore progression. Tips appreciated

Deleted
    This is probably written in every single Warlock guide out there.

Well, the one stickied Warlock thread for Affliction doesn't have anything written about proffesions.

Deleted
    Quite a basic guide, but it does include professions and, when I raided atleast, I always found it useful to compare multiple different guides.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warloc...ts-professions

Quote Originally Posted by Vydrax View Post
    As the title says. Just wanted to find out what the best professions for min/maxing DPS in Raid Progression would be. Leveling a Warlock atm for some hardcore progression. Tips appreciated
    Engineering for sure.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Casters+Healers: Blacksmithing+Tailoring
    Non-caster DPS: Blacksmithing+Engineering

Tanks have a bit more leeway profession-wise, especially Guardian and Brewmaster. But again, Blacksmithing is still a great choice to have as it will get stronger with Epic-quality gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Casters+Healers: Blacksmithing+Tailoring
    Non-caster DPS: Blacksmithing+Engineering

Tanks have a bit more leeway profession-wise, especially Guardian and Brewmaster. But again, Blacksmithing is still a great choice to have as it will get stronger with Epic-quality gems.
    BS + eng/tailoring since he's min maxing. Blacksmith for the 640 mastery and engineering for the frag belt/synapse springs or tailoring for the cloak enchant.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Yeah even as a caster synapse it's quite useful. Go BS with either tailoring/engineering
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Engineering(on use>proc>passive, for many reasons)+BS. Tailoring (the cloak enchant) and leatherworking (drums) are also slightly better than the rest. Since it was mentioned I might as well say that tailoring is quite bad for healers, for the spirit proc you sacrifice the standard int enchant which makes the net-gain quite bad, and output procs are generally bad for healers.

Deleted
    Just take BS or LW, its greeeeeeeat!

alchemy will benefit u good since u can make a ilvl 359 trinket that gives 301 Agi. plus it goes good with herb.

Quote Originally Posted by robertwm View Post
    alchemy will benefit u good since u can make a ilvl 359 trinket that gives 301 Agi. plus it goes good with herb.
    This thread is about min/maxing, not which professions synergize well. And your information is from last expansion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I'd say go Engineering and Tailoring, it's awzum