[Feral] Druid comps

Leveling a feral druid and i will eventually want to do arena with him..my buddy is leveling a rogue with me..would thatbe a good comp??? If not...tell me what would be

Thanks
    Jrodick

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kittycleave is probably strongest comp this season (Warrior,Feral Healer) or Jungle (Hunter,Feral,Healer) is also another good option. If you mean in 2s Feral/Rogue can be fine for lower ratings, Used to play it last season and it seemed okay. The best 2s comp though for Feral at the moment in double DPS would be Feral / BM hunter.

Yeah kitty cleave seems it will be strong again next season even with all of the nerfs..i hope my rogue friend can hope on board..i was thinking going feral, rogue holy pally just to try it out..seems crazy enough to work. This of course being my atl not my main just for the record lol

They just buffed maim on the PTR too so the nerfs are getting offset by some buffs. Balance and Resto are crying lol.

But rogue/kitty will be totally fine next season, since your rogue friend can lock down a healer all by himself and you can pulverize someone all by yourself (you lost only 10% of your burst) so no worries. Add a h pally, a resto sham, OR a s priest for some hilarious fun.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    They just buffed maim on the PTR too so the nerfs are getting offset by some buffs. Balance and Resto are crying lol.

But rogue/kitty will be totally fine next season, since your rogue friend can lock down a healer all by himself and you can pulverize someone all by yourself (you lost only 10% of your burst) so no worries. Add a h pally, a resto sham, OR a s priest for some hilarious fun.
    I think you're forgetting ferals being nerfed to the ground with the PS cyclone 30 sec cooldown AND sharing DR with almost every other cc except fears. And I doubt you use maim much with a rogue because it will just be DRd to hell..

10+ Year Old Account
    The buffs are so pathetic. As if a 200% damage increase in MAIM is ANY good. I'm also LOLLING so hard at the stupid "guardian buffs" they're adding to the pvp set bonus. As if they're caring more about guradian than about feral. I seriously hate blizzard right now.

But to keep my post on-topic so mods won't infract me...

I reckon any class that has fears will be a decent comp with feral, seeing as fears are nearly the only thing cyclone isn't DRing with next patch.

Kittycleave (Feral / Warrior / Healer)
    Junglecleave (Feral / Hunter / Healer)

Those are the strongest.
    Thugcleave (Feral / Rogue / Healer) works okish too, it will be quite strong in 5.2.
    Hi

Eh it would seem the only thing to worry about it DR'ing with is poly/freezing trap/ring/hex...feral/fear/healer will probably be nice next patch.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Will maims stun acually dr with all of the rogues stuns ? :/

kidney and cheap shot? yeah I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Kittycleave (Feral / Warrior / Healer)
    Junglecleave (Feral / Hunter / Healer)

Those are the strongest.
    Thugcleave (Feral / Rogue / Healer) works okish too, it will be quite strong in 5.2.
    FPS (Feral/Priest/Shaman) is quite strong right now, and is actually a lot more fun to play than the other 2.
    Thugcleave is Hunter/Rogue/Healer, not Feral/Rogue/Healer.

FMP (feral/mage/priest) should be making a return in 5.2 with the disc buffs as well, which is hands down my favorite feral comp to run.
    You have quite a few options OP, but honestly Feral/Rogue/Healer really depends on how you're going to play, but I can't see it pushing too high of ratings.

Yeah I see your point..feral/Mage/healer would prob be best. What I may end up running is feral/rogue/priest early In the season just to try it out. Should be ok since the fears won't dr with our stuns

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Disc is getting buffed then Feral/Rogue/Priest might be worth trying but i'll probably just stay with jungle.

And yes, the maim buff will make it probably hit just over 10k rofl it's just so it looks like ferals weren't nerfed to the ground by buffing something in the patch notes.

Deleted
    I could imagine Feral/WW monk or Shadow Priest/Rshamn being fun and strong next patch.

Eh WW is still going to have cc issues with their self root stun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    They just buffed maim on the PTR too so the nerfs are getting offset by some buffs.
    And it's probably the last thing that was needed, not to mention that buffing Maim damage is simply weird and it is not even remotely enough to make up for the multiple Cyclone nerfs (in 3 different ways for Feral) and Passive Speed (20%) nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    And it's probably the last thing that was needed, not to mention that buffing Maim damage is simply weird and it is not even remotely enough to make up for the multiple Cyclone nerfs (in 3 different ways for Feral) and Passive Speed (20%) nerf.
    Yeah I did some math on it, and even with a 200% buff it's not even CLOSE to what it would need for a buff for us to use it over Rip/FB and just have a partner stun or use Mighty Bash/Pounce. It works out to ~24k crit on 65% resil, and that's if you're lucky. But whatever, we'll see how it plays out. Haven't had much time lately to jump on PTR and test stuff out for myself.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crass1096 View Post
    it's just so it looks like ferals weren't nerfed to the ground by buffing something in the patch notes.
    conclusion