• I want to be able to fly at 85 in Pandaria if I have 2 or more max chars

3 8.33%
  • I want flying in Pandaria gone or stay at 90

8 22.22%
  • I don't care

7 19.44%
    Deleted

Flying in MoP with poll

Hello fellow forum posters. I want to know about which side there is most of, the side I'm on that would like to be able to fly at 85 in MoP or the other side.
    Poll is open now
    Last edited by mmocd1466e816d; 2013-01-20 at 01:41 AM.

I would also like to fly at 85.

I want it to be like wrath. Flying is initally only available at/or close to max level. Then about half way through the expansion a BOA tome is purchasable.

Tome of cold weather flying didnt exist till TOC I don't think. Until then you had to be level 77 be able to buy cold weather flying to fly in northrend.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I think once you have gone through the path to 90 on your main, an heirloom tome should be available in the Vale for your alts; must be 90 to purchase to prevent abuse

I enjoyed the questing on the ground with my main, alts, not so much.

I don't want alts to be able to fly until 90, why isn't that an option?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care. I think it's fine as it is, but I wouldn't mind if they added some way to get flying on alts at 85. I'd say that we might see a tome like the one they added in Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    I don't want alts to be able to fly until 90, why isn't that an option?
    Option 4: I want flying in Pandaria gone or stay at 90

Deleted
    pretty sure they will add 85 flying in pandaria sooner then later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    Option 4: I want flying in Pandaria gone or stay at 90
    Yea that's not a good option.

That's like saying "Answer this question with a yes or no. Have you ever had carbohydrates or PCP?"

I don't want it gone at all, so having the poll offer that as a suggestion makes that choice an incorrect choice.

It's a loaded option, if more people pick that because they don't want 85 - 89 alts having flying, then you can point at it and say "SEE? LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T WANT FLYING IN PANDARIA."
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Yea that's not a good option.

That's like saying "Answer this question with a yes or no. Have you ever had carbohydrates or PCP?"

I don't want it gone at all, so having the poll offer that as a suggestion makes that choice an incorrect choice.

It's a loaded option, if more people pick that because they don't want 85 - 89 alts having flying, then you can point at it and say "SEE? LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T WANT FLYING IN PANDARIA."
    It's because it's in the middle of the night, and I also really want flying in 85. So I'm sorry about that mistake.
    Dude I couldn't say that since I want flying at 85.
    Last edited by mmocd1466e816d; 2013-01-20 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    It's because it's in the middle of the night, and I also really want flying in 85. So I'm sorry about that mistake.
    It's ok dude, mistakes happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Please use the search engine and contribute to the many existing threads on this topic before creating a new one.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lvl-85-already
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-20 at 09:24 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."