Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Johan Liebert from Monster. For a guy who talks children into jumping off buildings, psychologically tortures everyone around him, casually breaks down anyone who cares for or places trust in him, and wantonly commits methodological mass murder whenever the whim comes upon him, he sure is stylish.

That he also happens to be a cordial, mild-mannered crossdresser only makes him more frightening.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-01-23 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Johan Liebert from Monster. For a guy who talks children into jumping off buildings, psychologically tortures everyone around him, casually breaks down anyone who cares for or places trust in him, and wantonly commits methodological mass murder whenever the whim comes upon him, he sure is stylish.

That he also happens to be a cordial, mild-mannered crossdresser only makes him more frightening.
    Had to get all the way to page three to find Johan! This is my pick as well. The second coming of Hitler is a pretty scary guy.

Gauron (FMP) is pretty awesome as well. Such a badass.

Tyrant shank from Tenchi Muyo Gxp. Total badass really strikes fear into the viewer.

Deleted
    _Akakabuto_ No explains needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Your favourite villain is a rapist?
    Yep. There are few characters I've grown to hate as much as Griffith and I think that makes him a great villain. It was quite a surprise for me because I really liked him at first and I didn't expect him to end up turning out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'd have to go for either Lelouch (Code Geass doesn't really have a true villain so) or Aizen. What can I say...I like characters that are smart, it leads to fun surprises because they are miles ahead in strategy. ^^
    but aizen wasnt really that smart. TK gave him the power of "I PLANNED THE ENTIRE STORY!!!" which you have to admit is completely retarded, as soon as he stated he planned everything that we all saw, it felt like we all got trolled mad hard.

as far as my favorite villain? hmmm going for a symbolic one here, "time" from steins gate lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Asura in Soul Eater. He died rather pitifully but he made for a really good antagonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.