Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I'll unveil my dirty deep secret... I watch Glee.

I like most of their covers of songs, and the story line is enough to keep me entertained...

Season 4 has been rubbish though and I don't expect it to get any better... definitely doesn't have the appeal it used to have to me at least.
    It's going to be growing pains for the new few seasons. Its on very shaky ground not knowing if it can sustain itself without the original cast bopping around. The real issue I'm having is that every point in this season I've been really embracing the new cast members and starting to give a fuck about them they do some nonsense bullshit with Finn and Santana and Rachel and Kurt that reminds me that it 'isnt the same'. Which again, isn't a bad thing. But they need to commit to that. Instead of trying to keep the guys that are ONLY sticking around for the original cast strung along for as long as possible with 6 minutes of NYC storyline each week.

These are supposed to be kids in highschool, I'm glad each of them has a shelf life of 4 years, and they knew this when they started it...ahem. Sorry. I'm done thread hijacking. :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

This put me in the mood to listen to some J.Co. If anything good comes out of this maybe more people will give him a listen. He has some excellent songs. His covers are good, but his original songs are absolutely awesome.

If you don't mind NSFW language, watch First of May

Even funnier in American Sign Language

Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    It's going to be growing pains for the new few seasons. Its on very shaky ground not knowing if it can sustain itself without the original cast bopping around. The real issue I'm having is that every point in this season I've been really embracing the new cast members and starting to give a fuck about them they do some nonsense bullshit with Finn and Santana and Rachel and Kurt that reminds me that it 'isnt the same'. Which again, isn't a bad thing. But they need to commit to that. Instead of trying to keep the guys that are ONLY sticking around for the original cast strung along for as long as possible with 6 minutes of NYC storyline each week.

These are supposed to be kids in highschool, I'm glad each of them has a shelf life of 4 years, and they knew this when they started it...ahem. Sorry. I'm done thread hijacking. :-P
    I get what you're getting at, it's like 2 different shows in 1. Or that's how it feels to me. You have the new kids in the Glee club, their stories etc (which should be Glee), and then you have the continued stories of the members that have graduated (which frankly I feel they do way too much of). I mean I have no problem with an old member coming back to say hello every odd show, and maybe a little story about what they've been up too, but all the storyline of Rachel and Kurt and NYADA, and Rachel and Finn and Brody and.... urgh... as I said, it's like 2 different shows mashed into one now, it makes d3v's brain hurt! ;D

But yes I'll stop hijacking the thread too now, back to the topic at hand.